[Resolved]  G INFOMEDIA, NAGPUR — COMPANY'S PRODUCTS NOT AS PER THEIR ADVERISEMENT

COMPANY WAS SENDING ME EMAILS EVERY SECOND DAY FOR ONLINE JOB OF FORM FILLING, THEREFORE, I PAID THEM ONLINE BUT I FIND THE JOB DIFFERENT THEN ADVERTISED.

I REQUEST YOU TO HELP ME IN GETTING THE AMOUNT PAID TO G INFOMEDIA BY CREDIT CARG ON JUNE 11, 2009.

SANJIV KUMAR MEHTA
[protected]@hotmail.com

Comments

It is very sad to hear about loosing your money, even i recieved the same mails from this idiotic website to earn money without work. I was excited to pay the amount and later i was hesitant as thier was some misintrepreted so i started searching about this Original site, where in doesn't even exist and also they have only (M):[protected] where we can contact. Now, one how can be believed they are genuine. I think consumer forum has to play here tough and ban these kind of fraudsters. Thank god, me not overdriven with it.
I would also like to know about g.infomedia they are sending me a lots of mail for online job but I replied him to send me a contact num for the company or conern person which is taking care of client, i want to know about that job. But they replied i have so many client, so it is not possible to gave you a phone number. you can contact through mail only...I THINK ITS TOTALLY FAKE OTHERWISE THEY PROVIDE OR MENTION THERE PHONE NUM.

I will pay by cash at Salem, Tamilnadu, Dt : 03.07.09 11.30am Rs. 900.00Rupees at in your account in HDFC Bank at Salem Branch.
I will join in data entry process in your web site.

plz.. kindly confermation for payment recived in that date

reply in this mail.