[Resolved]  Gallery Group-UK & Dana Petroleum — Bogus Job Offers

I have now within the last week received two of these bogus job offers. One from Gallery Group-UK and and the other from Dana Petroleum. I actually thought the first one was legit and I even talked to a guy supposedly with the name of Carl Rudolf, an HR guy. Until they asked me to send 972 GBP for visa processing to some travel Agency with the name Peace Tours and Travels, did I tell the guy I didn't have that kind of money and rejected the job offer. Have these not been investigated and charged appropriately?

Comments

I too received a job offer from Gallerygroup UK. But i had applied for a job to chelsia recruitments by seing an Ad in Times of India (Jan 2008) and the offer came as a reply to my mail.. After submiting my details and answers to a questionare, i received the offer letter from the same guy, Carl rudolf. I was asked to pay 772 GBP, through western union money transfer, to one Mrs Lucy cole. I think more people should have recived this type of offers.
Add me too in the list..

What the hell is going on..
I have received a job offer from Gallery Group UK., Even I did not attened any interview befor that company.
They send me a email address [protected]@02.co.uk for the work visa application.

may i know that this email is from Uk home office or a [censored] email address?
[protected]@02.co.uk is a fake email address and not from any visa office.

It's a free email address from www.02.co.uk
I have received a job offer from Gallery Group UK, from the HR guy supposedly with the name of Carl Rudolf . be careful guys from those people.i know many guys they have received the same job offer from this address . [protected]@gallerygroup-uk.com and there are three more emails for this guy Carl Rudolf

HUMAN RESOURCES:[protected]@gallerygroup-uk.com

ACCOUNTS: [protected]@gallerygroup-uk.com

INVESTOR RELATIONS: [protected]@gallerygroup-uk.com
Ayan ayan kasi...si Hae na victimize din... ano ba yan ati...kainez ka, magresearch ka nga...CHEEEEE
just now, i filled up questionaire. Then proceed to search for it at googles...where i found your complaints.
thanks...mga pinoy nga naman ..ang bibilis!!!
Yes, I have also received the same kind of offer. Its fake guyszzzzzzzzzzzz...
yes i also got that job offer from Gallery Group UK and nw a days these spams are creating good website to make the people confused...so guys beware of these faruds...
yes, I have also received an email from gallerygroup-uk.com. its fraud only. Please don't believe them.

jagdish
Yes, I have also received the mail from the bledy Carl Rudolf. Its just waste of time as it is FAKE mail. Becarefull everybody before sending money
I also got the mail from Gallery group UK. Asked me to submit GBP 772 for visa processing. Perheps i paid but as i saw the complaints like this on this forum, I am such confused. Thanks to all for getting me out.Totally ridiculous. This is totally FAKE Mail
I too received the same offer. But at this time no money asked from me.

Any of the members has further communicated with this gallery group, please reply.

even i also got this mail from this same guy...i was anxiously waiting for their reply...thank u all for sharing ur experiences...not let them reply to my mail...'m still waiting but now to ... him
yeah guyz!!! me too got such mail... thanks for the valuable piece of information...these idoits must be punished some wat the other... ghosh!!!
Ya today only i received the mail. and guys i hv checked the site. You should not go for the mail. its fake. always avoid these kinda things and never submit any money till u hv confirmed it personally.
I have received just now this mail. I replied them and waiting for results. thanks to you guys for making ppl aware those ppl.
Yes Guys...i have also received the same offer 7 they have told me to submit GBP 772 for visa processing. Thanks for sharing your experiences because the mails where from the offer comes is exactly same with the original mail id.

it's really confusing.
Hello guys,

I too recieved the same job offer and i was confused for the same as i was not able to trust such things, well then me too searched for the same things on google to see complaints if any, and got the confirmation that this company is fake and proved the fake job offers.

All the nos. mentioned therein are mobile nos. which doenst confirm us for the existence of the company, so guys PLS DONT BELIEVE ON SUCH OFFERS...These people should be caught and put behind bars...
Hello guys, i too received the job offer from the gallery group.and also i am waiting for the reply.thank you for sharing the experience.

Complaint categoryCategory: Job & Career