[Resolved]  Ganapathy Raja Gas Agency — Excess demand over and above the receipt

I am domestic gas consumer (No.6921) with Ganapathy Raja Gas Agency, Jayanagar 4th Block (dealers of Bharath Gas). Every time there is a refil, the delivery boy demands a minimum of Rs.10/- It is very appalling and also there reasons are. They term it on increase in diesel rates, as though they are not paid for, by their employers.
I will be glad to give an extra, to a delivery boy who cycles all the way to my house, but these boys just deliver the cylinders sitting in an auto. It is very disgusting on their part to demand from the consumers. I tried to contact the agency, but there is a lackadisical response.

(S. M. Guptha)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Ganapathyraja Agencies — Gas Refil

We had booked our gas cylinder 15 days before in Ganapathyraja agencies. Still they havent delivered the cylinder. Whenever we call, they have the constant answer - they will come. Yesterday night iwas very bad, there was no gas at our house, we have kids to feed and didnt know what to do. One of the worst Agencies i have ever seen.

No proper response, very rude. Dont know whom to compliant.

Sriram