[Resolved]  Ganga Enterprises Naveen Shahdara Delhi — Booking of Gas

Dear Sir / Madam

MY self Vinod Kumar having a gas connection from your Agency ( Ganga Enterprises Naveen Shahdara Delhi ), since last 15 days I am trying to book my gas over phone but no one is picking my phone.So you are requested pls booked my gas through this corroespondence and deliver the same at earlist.Your efforts shall be highly appreciated if you can inform me also via e-mail or a phone call.

Vinod Kumar
Consumer no . 646820
Address. 1/4329 Ram Nagar Extention

Phone no [protected], [protected]

Comments

Ganga Enterprises Naveen Shahdara Delhi — Poor Service

I have a very bad experence in thair servicewith Ganga Enterprises Naveen Shahdara.Since last 15-20 days I am trying to get my book my gas but they are not even picking the Phones, either phones having busy tone or giving ringing till its not cut itself.I request to the Owner of the Ganga Enterprises to take some appropriate action at least to save the image ot Ganga Enterpries.

Vinod
MY self Ravinder having a gas connection from your Agency ( Ganga Enterprises Naveen Shahdara Delhi ), since last 20 days I am trying to book my gas not even picking the Phones, either phones having busy tone or giving ringing till its not cut itself.So you are requested pls booked my gas through this corroespondence...
very very poor sevices of ganga enterprises...yahan ke koi ph milte hi nahi ...
MY self Vikram Singh having a gas connection from your Agency namely Ganga Enterprises, Naveen Shahdara Delhi since last 20 days. I am trying to book my gas but not even picking the phones, either phones having busy tone or giving ringing till its not cut itself.So you are requested pls booked my gas through this corroespondence and take necessary action. My Consumer No.635849.
my booking no is 223804(vidya sagar sharma) but gas cylinder not received at my home, my booking no is 645134
I fully agree about non-picking of phone by anybody at Ganga Enterprises. I always do my refill booking through internet.

Moreover, for the last two months, the refilled cylinder delivered by the Delivery man is always found under-weight. The delivery man does not bring any balance. After much pursuation, he brings the same and the refilled cylinder is always found to be 26-28 kg. Owner is requested to do something otherwise we will have no option but to lodge complaint with the company. My consumer No. is 649731, S. Zakir Husain, Law Department, MCD, Kashmere Gate, Delhi. Ph: [protected]
Dear Sir / Madam

MY self shiv charan lal having a gas connection from your Agency ( Ganga Enterprises Naveen Shahdara Delhi ), since last 15 days I am trying to book my gas over phone but no one is picking my phone.So you are requested pls booked my gas through this corroespondence and deliver the same at earlist.Your efforts shall be highly appreciated if you can inform me also via e-mail or a phone call.

Consumer no .
Address. D-384, streert no 9A BHAJANPURA DELHI 53

Phone no 22561173

Consumer no .
Address. D-384, streert no 9A BHAJANPURA DELHI 53

Phone no 22561173
Dear Sir / Madam

MY self Kavita Negi having a gas connection from your Agency, since last 15 days I am trying to book my gas over phone on this no. 22303546 but no one is picking my phone.So you are requested pls booked my gas through this corroespondence and deliver the same at earlist.Your efforts shall be highly appreciated if you can inform me also via e-mail or a phone call.

Kavita Negi

Consumer no . 638182
Address. D-384 street no 9A BHAJAN PURA DELHI 53

Phone no [protected] [protected]
Dear Sir / Madam

MY self Vimal Verma having a gas connection no.646117 from your Agency ( Ganga Enterprises Naveen Shahdara Delhi ), since last 15 days I am trying to book my gas over phone but no one is picking my phone.So you are requested pls booked my gas through this corroespondence and deliver the same at earlist.Your efforts shall be highly appreciated if you can inform me also via e-mail or a mobile no.[protected]

Rajkumar Verma
Consumer no . 646117
Address. I/5725, Gali no.16, Balbir Nagar,
Shahdara Delhi 110032
Dear Sir/mam/

I tried to phone you many times for gas booking and deliver the gas as soon as possible but no one is picking up phone. I request to u please deliver gas as soon as possible. I did not book gas last 2 months and according to you gas booking clear date is 14th December. Please check it and send the gas as soon as possible.

Mr. Vijay singh

booking no. 253759 on 25th December.

Address is 2-C, DD.A FLAT MANSAROVER PARK SHADHARA.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other