[Resolved]  Gas & Gadgets, Indane Gas Agency, S - 28 Gole Market, Mahanagar, Lucknow — Harrasment and looting customer

My consumer No. is GG 10238. On 11 April 2008, when I went to the above agency to lodge a complaint for leaking regulator, I was asked to pay Rs 160/- for the new regulator. As I was unaware that company do the exchanege of faulty regulator with the new one free of coast, I paid the money and asked for the receipt. After lot of hesitation they gave me the new gas tube and started making the receipt of the gas tube. I told them that I do posses a gas tube in good working order and do not need to renew. The agency persued me to buy the gas tube and told me that as per company's norms the consumer need to buy a gas tube also along with the regulator and pay for it.
After having some heated argument they finally agreed but in the bargain I had to suffer severe misbehaviour and lot of harrasment.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Request Gas Agency to keep their all contact nos functional and all customers' calls properly answered instead of not answering the calls resulting in to customer rushing to Gas Agency.

Also request them for supplying gas refills only on online booking instead of online bookings followed by customer's personal follow up visit.