[Resolved]  GC CRPF DURGAPUR — PRIZE MONEY

Respected Sir,
I am sending the details of my case in short for verification and favorable action please. As per email received from WPC o[censored]K my winning cheque with documents sent through Diplomat James Peter ([protected]@yahoo.co.uk). They directed me to deposit custom clearance charge Rs.78,000/-. I deposited the same on 30/10 and 31/10/2009. Now Mumbai Air Port Police sent email to me ([protected]@INDIA.ORG.IN ) on 1/11/2009 as under :-
“WE DISCOVER A CHECK OF ONE MILLION DOLLARS FROM ONE DIPLOMAT JAMES PETERS AND HE DECLEARED YOU AS THE BENEFICIARY OF THE CHECK. AND DUE TO THE BOMB BLAST WHICH HAVE BEEN RECORDED IN OUR COUNTRY RECENTLY WE DEMAND THAT THE CHECK WILL BE REGISTERED IN OTHER TO ACERTAIN THAT THE PURPOSE OF THE CHECK IS NOT FOR SPONSORING BOMB BLAST IN OUR COUNTRY.
HOWEVER WE DEMAND THAT THE CHECK WILL BE REGISTERED WITH ONE HUNDRED AND TEN THOUSAND RUPEES AND YOU ARE GIVING AN ORDER TO REGISTER IT IMMEDIATELY BEFOR WE CAN RELEASE THE CHECK TO THE DIPLOMAT.
FINALLY CONTACT THE DIPLOMAT ON HOW TO REGISTER THE CHECK AND FOR MORE DETAIL CONCERNING THIS ISSUE. AND MORE SO BECAUSE OF SOME SECURITY REASONS THIS EMAIL IS NOT ALLOWED TO RECIEVE MAILS BACK. SO, YOU ARE DEFINITELY INFORMED”.

I could not deposit the chequek register charges. Now I received email from British High Commission as under :-
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
TEL: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@ukhome.net
ATTENTION
By the virtue of the circumstances i have We are not responsible for your winnings handover, on our 8information a diplomat Mr James Peter has been sent to help you cash your winnings and is being detained.
We are making arrangements to have him back to the UK latest by Tuesday on demands of his family members.
Apparently you couldn't afford the payment and Mr Peters shouldn't have gone into your country without checking out the facts and going with the required amount and documentation.
Any argument or whatsover you have relating to your issue should be sent over to the WPC They are the ones who have authority in Lottery matters.
Have a nice day and please forward any further queries to your local BHC
.Yours in Service
Mr.Robert Scott Dewar CMG
CONSULAR
+[protected]
CONSULAR,
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION
ABUJA
It is my earnestly request to settle the matter immediately so that I can get my winning cheque if it is genuine.
Debashis Bhattacharya
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

C.R.P.F. — AWARD

HI MR ROLAND
HAVE U SUMTHING TO SAY ON
YOUR MOBILE HAS WON 1MILLION POUNDS IN THE COCACOLA DRAW.CONTACT MR BROWN ROLAND [protected]@ YAHOO.CO.UK
MY MOB NO. IS [protected].
THANK U.