GE Money/Two Wheeler Loan — Harrasment For NOC

I had taken a two wheeler loan in the a/c of RDLR00419387 in Sep 2004 and paid all the EMI's on time . Loan is paid till June 2006,but when I went for No Objection Certificate(NOC).Company is asking me for Rs 1100/- for cheque bouncing chargesfor the monthe of April 2005.Since there is no bouncing charges are shown in my Bank of Baroda a/c till date. GE people are not considering their fault and imposing liability on me to pay this amount then only they will send NOC.
Please help me in this matter, as this is not the matter of Rs 1100/- but i am suffering due to i have to go abroad.And i need that NOC.

Ram

Comments

I financed a two wheelor loan (wheecal no-DL4S AR-5348). the emi of this loan is compleated . So plz give me my NOC cirtificate as soon as possible

Kamar Ahemed
RZ-182A Q EXT. UTTAM VIHAR UTTAM NAGAR
NEW DELHI -110059

G E Money — Loan

No response against my complain I D No.S1953, then why you are taking complain, it is useless. I am requesting to do some thing for me as a last chance.
hi my name is rahul and my two wheeler loan is over, and i got your letter regarding completion of loanletter reference no is: GEM/0146524/DELHI. my loan number is RDLR00613105.the person name aginst this loan was approved is Mrs SAVITRI DEVI address 67/5327 Reghar Pura Karol Bagh New Delhi 110005.And i give full & final payment but i dont receive my no objection certificate (NOC) till now.Your customer care excutive told me that my rquest no is DL00908284.And they told me it comes to your above address within 10 days but it becomes 15 days but i not receive my noc till now.can you tell me how many days will you take to give it.my mobile no.[protected], [protected]

ge money 2 wheller loan — NOC

My self once again a victim of not receiving my NOC inspite of paying the entire loan amount of my 2 wheeler, i bought bike on 4th Feb 2004, the loan amount was of 25, 000, which i paid on 16 months emis,
after that when i asked for Noc they charged me extra 2000 rupees for 2 cheque bouncing, but as i checked my bank account details, my balance was sufficient for all this 16 months. I dont know why the hell the cheque got bounced?? even i got this information from the bank that those 2 cheques never came to my bank for clearance. Can u believe that????
Anyways I paid the amount 2000/- since i need to sell my bike immediately,
Now the buyer needs the NOC for Name transfer from motor vehicles. I am calling the customer care every alternate day for my NOC, but they are making false issues.
One positive side is there that according to GE Money my account has been completely settled and there are no dues pending.
Now for how long I have to wait to get my NOC????
Pls suggest
dear sir
i have purchase a two wheeler no. DL7SY - 5963 on your company loan, i have due all yours EMI
but i hav'nt received the NOC of loan so please give me the NOC of that loan A/C

thanks & regards

Praduman kumar jain
Two Wheelres Loan Detials

Before a month i got a call from Mr. Abhishek Sharma, for making free my RC book.

I had taken Bajaj Discover bike on loan from GE Money and paid all the installments on time.

My the term Period has been over in April.

As per instructed by Mr. Sharma I had Faxed the Rc book Xerox on [protected] no. in Mr sharma's attn and My loan a/caccount no is RBOR01112638.and he told me that it would take 10 working days to complete your work.

Pls see to it that its gets proceed faster.

Rikin
I had taken a two wheeler loan in the a/c of RHY[protected] in Aprial 2007 and paid all the EMI's on time, but when I Applied for No Objection Certificate(NOC).Company is asking me for RC copy fax to GE money. My intention is why i need to submit my RC copy . I have done this before when i was applied for the loan. Really this issue is bothers me a lot.Every time i am contacting customer care they are telling each of them have different stories.
Kindly help me in this matter,

Bhashi

I financed a two wheelor loan (Vehicle No :- HR26AG2284). the EMI of this loan is compleated . So plz give me my NOC cirtificate as soon as possible

Manish Saini

I financed a two wheelor loan (Vehicle No :- HR26AG9134). the EMI of this loan is compleated . So plz give me my NOC cirtificate as soon as possible

With Regard
Dinesh Soni

GE Countrywide — loan paid

i have paid my dues to gecountrywide loan account no. rbo221510
on 28/03/2001
still these people has put my name in defaulters list & their advocate directly threating for resettlement otherwise they will see me
i have submeted copy of advocate's letter & company's payment letter to
bar council of maharashtra
commissionor of police mumbai
minister of finance
home ministry
ge country wide
mumbai grahak panchayat
but all efferts gone into vain these people are not ready to listen
dr kiran jain

I financed a two wheelor loan ( Reg. No. MH05T6994) the EMI of this loan is compleated . So plz give me my NOC cirtificate as soon as possible.
I financed a two wheelor loan A/C NO RDLR[protected]wheecal no-DL7S AP 9911). the emi of this loan is compleated . So plz give me my NOC cirtificate as soon as possible

REGARDS
PRATAP SINGH
I had taken a twowheeler loan in May1994 from countrywide finance co.Bombay.of rs.32828- (vehicle no.MH 05-E1092 Bajaj 4strock)dealer Wasan Automobiles Kalyan pin.421301.The EMI of rs.`1361- paid through cheques no.251 to286 of central bank of india Dombivali(E) SB AC 11779.Now loan is completed long back but i am not having a loan account no. or NOC .please give me the same .

date of birth;[protected]
My name is Anil John, I had taken twowheeler loan in March 2007 (Vehical No. HR26AJ9597 - Honda Unicorn) The EMI of this loan is completed, So please give me my NOC as soon as posible.

I requiest you please send my NOC on this address.

House No. 2318, H/3,
Gali No. 3,
Rajiv Nagar, Gurgaon-122001
Mobile : [protected]

Thanks.
My name is SARAVANAN.K, I had taken two wheeler loan in the a/c of RMAR00383222 March 2006. (Vehicle No. TN10 – 9140 BAJAJ DISCOVER) The EMI of this loan is completed long back but i am not received NOC. So please give me my NOC as soon as possible.

I request you please send my NOC on this address.

No.1/201, 3rd Street,
Govindaraj Nagar, Mangadu Road
Moulivakkam
Chennai 600 116.

Thanks.
SARAVANAN.K

GE Finance — NOC for complete pay

I was finance for bike (HONDA UNICON) from GE Finance at VJ HONDA - Ulhasnagar Branch. I have completed all EMI for the same. My bike no MH-05 AE 5585, please send NOC for the same.

My contact no is [protected] / [protected].

I required NOC for the same as early as possible.

Shailesh Gore.
Kalyan

I was financed for bike (bajaj Platina) from GE Financial Services at New Delhi - Fair Deal Automobiles, Darya Ganj Branch. I have completed all EMI for the same. My bike no DL-7S AS 8256, please send NOC for the same.

My contact no is [protected]/[protected] and my new residence address is Sector-2B/916, Vasundhra Ghaziabad (UP).

I required NOC for the same as early as possible.
I financed a two wheelor loan (Vehicle No :- OR02AN4332)Scooty Teenz. the EMI of this loan is compleated . So plz send me my NOC cirtificate as soon as possible

Iti Shree Das
MIG-II, BDA Colony.C.S.Pur, Bhubaneswar, Khurda
Orissa

I had purchased a Hero Honda passion from NORTHERN MOTOR which is financed by Ge
Countrywide Con. Fin. Se.

Details given below:

Regn No. UP78 AZ 8942

Reg Date: 18-OCT-2005

Ch. No. 09C35623

E. No. 05J08M37500

Name of ROBIN GUPTA S/O Sh. RAM KUMAR GUPTA Add: 62/103 HARBANSH MOHAL KANPUR

I want to say that my all installation are completed in December 2007 till now I
have not received any NOC from you.

Please arrange the same and oblige.
Pls see to it that its gets proceed faster.

REGARDS