[Resolved]  Gehlot Gas Agency, Nagaur (Rajasthan) — Non Delivery of Cylinder.

Gas Booking No. : 717053

From last few months I regularly noticed that in Nagaur HPCL Gas Delaer Gehlot Gas agency not supplying Gas Cyllinders to customers timely. Same thing happen this months with me. I have booked gas on[protected]. they told us that 12-14 days booking is going on. Affter 14 days when I phoned him they says tommorow they will despatched. This thing happeneing from last 2 days. Today I personally visit there, they promised us that today positively send you.

I am working as District Informatic Officer (DIO) in NIC in Govt. of India and deputed in Collectorate Nagaur. I tried 2-3 times to contact Mr. Piyush Agarwal who is the grievance officer for this region. But sorry to say that he also disconnect phones.

I, therefore requested you to please look into this matter & told the dealer that if booking is for 14 days then they have to despatch cyllinders strictly to customers after 14 days. If I wish then I will told this thing personally to Distt. Collector, Nagaur. But I don't do this.

I hope you will instruct him

Sanjeev Mehta
Scientist "C"
NIC Collectorate
Nagaur (Rajasthan)

Residence Add
===========
83, Officer's Colony
Nagaur

Comments

I agreed with this person, really always they work like monopoly in Nagaur. Let them audit and pressurize them to supply properly.
Madan Saini
Email address : [protected]@gmail.com
Nagaur
ya i agree i have in bharat gas connection also not give delivery at home they say that u have to pick it from godawn ...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other