[Resolved]  GEmoney /Consumer loan — The company puts laime to customer for its own mistake,Mentally harrases the customer

Kind attention Fw:Wednesday, 18 June, 2008 10:03 PM
From: "sudeept biswas" <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>Add sender to Contacts To: customercare.[protected]@ge.comMessage contains attachmentsGE Juris.doc (2227KB), stmt o[censored]TI.doc (551KB), ge reciept.doc (1558KB)

--- On Wed, 18/6/08, sudeept biswas <[protected]@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: sudeept biswas <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
Subject:
To: customercare.[protected]@ge.com
Date: Wednesday, 18 June, 2008, 9:58 PM

Dear Mr.Yogesh Chauhan

greetings for the day !

How are You!

I think that you haven't got my message.

1)I'd asked you why didn't you sent me a single piece of paper., so that I could know for e.g.

What is my loan account no.
What is your Customer Care No.
What is your contact place
What is your Email ID
WHY?

2)Your people says that you have correct and fix cycle of repayment because according to your system this was right .Then why your executive an S.M. took the cheque leaving the place of date blank requesting for cooperation so that any discrepancy may not occur.

Your customer care says it was my fault why I had shown cooperation to the honourable Staffs of yours, shame on you GE Money for this response.They also says that you don't have any policy to intimate the customer.

and also you don't send any clarification/application letter of the mistake done by you.Very good GE Money once again shame on you and your comments

You can do the mistake but can't apologise and repeat your mistakes constantly.

WHY?

3)You got my phone number and address for your collection purpose but not for intimation at least for the first time.I got only one call after my 4-5 repayment, which is of no use.

WHY?

4)Recently it may be 3-4 days back I have been promised to get a call back from the floor manager, when I called up your customer care, , but it was a fake, 2days back I sent my feed back through SMS and again promised to get the Feed Back but it is again a fake promise]

WHY?

5)Have you given any kind of message at least ?

WHY?

6)You don't know the courtsey but you in spite When you didn't got my mailing address then how did you got the same and shown dare

to sentme a legal notice in-spite of sending Well Come letter?Big shame on you!

WHY ?

7)Have you ever tried to know, Is there any kind of problem for that I'm facing trouble to pay.

Have you ever tried to call me that for what reason I'm not paying a little amount of Rs. 708, while i'd cleared all your cheques without any miss.

WHY ?

Here are are seven why's you have to revert on and apologise, if you think you and your company had learnt any courtsey from you any kind of background.

I hope know you would get my message clear.

Dear Sir/Madam

I appritiate your disguisting customer care and after sales service.

After so long time finally I could manage your mail ID and customer care number.

Because till date I didn't receive any correspondence from your side other than

the notice from your lawyer . You haven, t sent me any document till date from which I could get in touch with you .You got my phone number and address for your collection purpose but not for intimation at least for the first time.I got only one call after my 4-5 repayment, which is of no use.

Your Sales executive begged me to take your service by promising that, I won't be charged any extra fee or interest.He promised to inform me and the dealer about the first repayment date.After calling to the distribute repeatedly and visiting your office some body showed me mercy and gave a print out of Well Come Letter from the system on 16th Jan 07.But it is still not any document forwarded from your side. From that document I got confirmed that already it is a bounce case. Then one day I found that executive, he directly blamed the S.M. that he had promised to inform the customer, that is me.The S.M's name is Mr. Vaibhav Mishra. He is presrently the B.M. at Barclays.

Your collection Manager Mr. Pradyumna says on a telephonic conversation, that "Its your good luck that you got the Well Come Letter free of cost because we take charge for this". And when I went physically to him he refused to meet me although it was a planned appointment made by him and the collection agent/agency propreitor Jay Mehta.

My disbursment date was on 12th Dec 06, so according to that I calculated the approx repayment date and diposited Rs.6000 on my account, 1 week earlier on 6th of Jan 07.Your people says that you have correct and fix cycle of repayment because according to your system this was right .Then why your executive an S.M. took the cheque leaving the place of date blank requesting for cooperation so that any discripensy may not occur.I have more than 11yrs experience of taking finance services .Every body of finance industry takes the cheque leaving the place of date blank, even some time leaving the amount place blank, the reason behind these are --some time the disbursment schedule differs some time the tenure differs so interest and amount differs, we can afford them providing such cheques because we know that, they can't do fraud because the cheque remains in favor of company and account payee.

and also you don't send any clarification/apolization letter of the mistake done by you.Very good GE Money once again shame on you and your comments .Dil garden garden ho gaya.Recently it may be 3-4 days back I have been promised to get a call back from the floor manager, when I called up your customer care, , but it was a fake, 2days back I sent my feed back through SMS and again promised to get the Feed Back but it is again a fake promise.

If I leave behind the finance we got(in our family) since 90's and take example from the same year as yours .(1) I got my two wheeler fin on 5th of Feb 06 my repayment started on 10th Apr06.

(2)I got my PLfrom icici on 03/11/06 the repayment started on05/12/06.

after your finance I again got Consumer loan from Bajaj they disburse my loan on 28th of May08 and will start repayment from 10/07/08.Every finance company according to my experience by keeping the customer's convenience in mind starts the repayment schedule atleast after 30 days. Neither from your head office and nor from your local office any body told me about my starter cheque.

The only thing I wanted from your side is an explanation/apolization letter from any body of your side in written so that I could show it to my bank., because for that bouncing my 2.5 lacs fin got cancelled from UTI.

A) bounced my account. Thanks,

B)You sent me a Notice by your laywer. Thanks

C) You sent my name to CIBIL. Thanks

Now I'm being forced by you to take the following step

1)I will send report against you to [protected]@cibil.com

2) I will file a case against you at counsumer court.

3) file another case for mall business practise

4) I'll go against you to human rights for a compensation

5)I'll raise a complaint against your activities, through proper channel against you to RBI

6)I'll will go to electronic media specially to CNBC awaz.

and otherway so that you couldn't find any way to escape, like your consumer durable have been winded up I want to see GE money out of my country.

Because you don't have the courtsy and you you don't know the meaning of CUSTOMER CARE.I think it means according to you that how could yuo can creat problem to your customer. the person who once joinned will never think of you even in his dream

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Click here.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
Best Jokes, Best

Comments

dear sir,

there is no any information for closed the adyar branch. i will put the cheque in adyar gandhinagar branch on 13th sep.2008 and there is no any contact numbers are also. what can i do for the cheque paymet for the credit card payment. please answer the complait immediately.

thanking you.
geetha
dear sir,
kindly send my a/c statement of my personal loan a/c no (RKP[protected].
KINDLY SEND URGENTLY.
dear sur, after sattlement amount 7also paid in cash rs.11000/ to ur representetive but u dnt send me till now clearance certificate
so i apolige u plz send as early as possible
DERA SIR/MADAM,
MY LOAN NO. RPCA00000907. WHICH SETTLED ^PAY IN CASH SUM OF RS. 11000/(ELEVEN THOUSANDONLY) BUT ARE SEND MY NAME IN CIVIL LIST, SO I REQUESTED TO U PLZ. REMOVED MY NAME FROM THAT LIST IMMIDIATALYEITHER I HAVE NO OTHER WAY TO TAKE A LEGAL STEPS AGAINS U & ALSO CLAIM A HUGE AMOUNT ON UR COMPANY FOR UR SUCH WORK SO I THINK U UNDERSAND & U MUST REMOVED MY NAME AS EARLY ASOSSIBLE
THINKG U
Dear sir/Mam,

I have taken artical loan in the year of 2004 i gave 6 cheques with not mentioning the date and my EMI is about 2635/- totally 8 EMIs everything was cleared. I did not received the letter from GE. suddenly now (after 2 years) again GE debiting my account. i dont know to whom i have to contact.

My name is suresh kumar and mobile no. [protected].
GEmoney /Consumer loan Complaints - The company puts laime to customer for its own mistake, Mentally harrases the customer
View all GEmoney /Consumer loan complaints
GEmoney /Consumer loan
Posted: 2009/ 05/01 .SURESHA.Send email
Kind attention Fw:tusday 6, JAN, :2009.17.00 AM From: "suresh.[protected]@gmail.com"Add sender to Contacts To: customercare.[protected]@ge.comMessage contains attachmentsGE Juris.doc (2227KB),

--- On tuesday, 06/01/09 K.H.SURESH<suresh.[protected]@gmali.com> wrote:

From: suresh.[protected]@gmail.com<suresh, [protected]@gmail.com>mob No;[protected] :
To: customercare.[protected]@ge.com
Date: tusday, 06 Jan, 2009, 17.am
Dear Mr.Yogesh Chauhan

greetings for the day !

How are You!

I think that you haven't got my message.

What is my loan account no.
What is your Customer Care No.
What is your contact place
What is your Email ID
WHY?

You can do the mistake but can't apologise and repeat your mistakes constantly.

WHY?

5)Have you given any kind of message at least ?

WHY?

to sentme a legal notice in-spite of sending Well Come letter?Big shame on you!

WHY ?

I hope know you would get my message clear.

Dear Sir/Madam

I appritiate your disguisting customer care and after sales service.

Because till date I didn't receive any correspondence from your side other than

Your Sales executive begged me to take your service by promising that, I won't be charged any extra fee or interest.He promised to inform me and the dealer about the first repayment date.After calling to the distribute repeatedly and visiting your office some body showed me mercy and gave a print out of Well Come Letter from the system on 06th Jan 09.But it is still not any document forwarded from your side. From that document I got confirmed that already it is a bounce case. Then one day I found that executive, he directly blamed the S.M. that he had promised to inform the customer, that is me.The S.M's name is Mr. Vaibhav Mishra. He is presrently the B.M. at Barclays.

after your finance I again got Consumer loan from GE, they disburse my loan on 28th of March2008 and will start repayment from 10/07/08.Every finance company according to my experience by keeping the customer's convenience in mind starts the repayment schedule atleast after 30 days. Neither from your head office and nor from your local office any body told me about my starter cheque.

The only thing I wanted from your side is an explanation/apolization letter from any body of your side in written so that I could show it to my bank., I had attached the stmt of my account of that month so that you can see I really didn't needed any fin finance from you . Just to keep the request of yours sales guy and your brand name I believed and co operated . and as a reward You had done What------?

Thak you sir,
1, I am K.H.SURESHA. I had relationship with your GE money past 12 years, and I taken Personel loan amount of 113307(Rs one lac tirteen thosands tree hundreden seven) LOAN A/C No.RPBN00007547.DATE/07/01/2006 AND EMI Rs 5132, emi start date/07/01/2006.EMI end date07/12/2008.

2, And i have top up loan taken on amount of Rs110483, loan A/C- No.RPBN00014362. amount of EMI- 4450.emi stat date/07/12/2006, and EMI end date/07/11/2009.

3, I have again loan taken amount of Rs, 92965, (ninty two thousand nine hundred sixty five only).But this is not given any loan account number, and also not given details this loan.Ex-disbural details, PDC or PDF and loan repayment letter.
Now I want all thise loan details. Pl, send me all loan details my e-mail adrress.my E-MAIL adress is suresh.[protected]@gmail.com
1) I am Naveen .UP . personal loan Acno:RSCT00004225 . And my EMI is Rs.989/- .and my EMI Date is Due on 7th of every month. Due to some reason my SB A/C of ICICI BANK was closed so i request that i will pay the EMI at the calicut office by cash on 7th of every month.
dear sir,
i am krishan kumarsingh . i am dealing with your company in loan for long time . i am a good customer . iam a golden coustomer for your company . i always use your loan service and time to time pay payment also .and i fully setup your many loan . iam using your service 6 to 7 years . you have to check my loan track . i want a new loan with my track base . so plz cont me .soon

i want new loan

name=krishan kumar singh
mob [protected]
I am paying every month nearabout Rs.2, 000/- against the withdrawan of Rs.39, 000/- since three years, but my loan amount till Rs.31, 000/-, how it possible ? Yoy please do something and how I avoid there calls over the telephone. I complained consumer forum and other sources also, but no answer is there. What should I do with my family.
give me noc for my two wheeler loan my customer id [protected]
ref.RPMU00058043
You are requested to stop the repayment mode thourgh ecs and requested to collect cash from me on 7th of every month at my office.
I am not responsible for any futher additional charges which may please note.
I want my loan account statement of accout no.mvd[protected]
I was a client of GEMoney in Romania and I am very angry. I swear I'll never take money from this company. They have employs who steal you and don't inform you about banking procedures. They forced me to take a card when I made a leasing with them and when I finished to pay, after 6 months, they called me to say : "Madam you have to pay cause you never closed your card". But they never informed me I have to closed my card when I closed my account. And I consider this is the procedure used here, in Romania to steal money. My conclusion is: GEmoney steal me. I paid that money to close the card and I will never work with this bank.
dear sir,
i am ARUN LOHAR a client of GEMoney in nigdi i was missed for 4 installment of vehicle loan and few man pick up my vehicle from my home . iwant onlly my status .
means how can i collect my bike again please help
my loan a/c no ; RPNR00503052
CONTACT NO : [protected].
for RC no
Dear Sir
I m Tarun Kumar Singh a client of GE Money. I Need NOC (No Objection Cetificate).
My
Lone No =RPB[protected]
M.No=[protected]
I am Raman Chawla a client of Ge Money Personal A/c.RPAD00043729 and M.No.[protected]. Please send the Reschedule Interest payment chart for the year 1.4.2009 to 31.3.2010 on my email id.
This is pravin chougule, i have taken a loan from GF Finance in the year 2003, i have pai the installement and clear the laon & i have moved to nashik now, i want the NOC fr the same what i can do to get the NOC, my contact no [protected]

pld revert
I Rana Kishor Chaudhary, I took a two wheeler loan from GE company. loan AC no is : RDRL00561694, i had submitted all my Previous balance at 8th may 2010. but its going September. already 3 moth past but i did not revived my NOC latter from your end
my contact no : [protected]