General Motors (Spark) — Product not delivered by company

Dr Giridharan
I ordered for Chevrolet Spark Car on 18-Oct-2007 in TVS showroom, Chennai, but my car has not been delivered till date. At the time of booking I was promised of a delivery by 3 weeks . Now after allmost a month, Im informed that the car can be expected only by 1st week of December. This is more thatn double the time that was earlier promissed. Is there any way to ensure that General Motors stands by its commitment to its customers to deliver the cars without any further delay.

Comments

I ordered for Chevrolet Spark Car on 18-Oct-2007 in TVS showroom but my car has not been delivered to me even after 3 weeks and dealer informed me that it would take another 10 days for the delivery, which he did not commit.
I have booked Chevrolet Spark on 19th Oct from Chennai. Still am not satisfied with the response of dealer and as well GM customer care.

Even GM did not registering the complaint. We are not sure to whom should we complaint.
K/A: GM SALES (GMotors)

Still waiting for your reply & action. Have not received a single reply from your end.

Can you please inform me, how you are going to compensate the interest for Rs. 3,43,722/- which were deposited to you on 20/10/07 through your receipt bearing reference TMRBWP-1922 and the time which you have wasted without any reason.

Brij Mohan Naugain
Regional Head
METALLIZING EQUIPMENT COMPANY PVT. LTD- DELHI
Email: [protected]@ndf.vsnl.net.in and [protected]@sify.com
Website: www.mecpl.com
Mobile: [protected] PH:[protected],29233136 Fax: 41630043
Product not delivered by company
I ordered for Chevrolet Spark Car on 12-Oct-2007 in regent- Delhi showroom but my car has not been delivered to me even after 6 weeks and dealer informed me that it would take another 5 days for the delivery, which he did not commit.

I am requesting to everybody pls never go for GM Cars, because u cant get a proper response from dealer & from GM.

[protected]:09 AM
To nishant.

Hi Nishant,

As u r aware of the issue i m following up since one for Spark delivery but not ant any proper response from GM Motors & dealers.

Kindly do the needful to deliver the CAR as soon as possible.

----- Forwarded by Ashish Alankar/India/IBM on[protected]:07 AM -----

[protected]:05 PM
Subject Fw: K. A. Mr. Alankar-- Complain No-16119

Till now i am not having any status of progress of vehicle delivery.

one month is going for follow up. Why u are not responding properly ??

----- Forwarded by Ashish Alankar on[protected]:01 PM -----

[protected]:08 PM
Subject Re: Fw: K. A. Mr. Alankar-- Complain No[protected]

Hi Kusum,

Thanks for ur response, I am waiting for Spark in my Life.

Kindly try to deliver tha Car in Nov07 first week.

gmi.[protected]@gm.com
[protected]:07 PM
To Ashish Alankar
Subject Re: Fw: K. A. Mr. Alankar-- Complain No-16119

We are in receipt of your mail regarding your booking for Chevrolet Spark. We have gone through the contents of your e-mail message and at the outset we thank you for your decision to patronizing the Chevrolet Spark.

In view of the contents of your email, we would like to inform you that Spark has received very good response from the market since the time of its launch in April 2007 and further an unprecedented response has been received during “GM 100 Years Celebrations” offer (From 12th Oct to 21st Oct’2007). We thank you all for consolidating faith in Chevrolet Spark. We have received huge numbers of booking during these 10 days and hence the waiting period has increased. We are trying our level best to increase our production of Spark on daily basis and delivering the same to our esteemed customers on the basis of booking date i.e first come first serve basis. However, delivery date might vary a bit dependent on the variant and colour of your choice for your Spark.

However, we are advising the Sales Manager, M/s Regent Auto ,Mathura Road Delhi to explore the possibility of timely delivery of your car and it has been requested to keep you posted regarding the progress of vehicle delivery.

We appreciate your diligence in pointing out your concern to us and sharing your experience as a valuable feedback. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Warm regards

Kusum Beakta
Customer Assistance Center
General Motors India, Gurgaon
Fax No[protected]
E- mail - gmi.[protected]@gm.com
www.chevrolet.co.in

24X7 Customer Care Help Desk :[protected]New Delhi)

10/29/2007 11:56 AM

Subject Fw: K. A. Mr. Alankar-- Complain No-16119

Why i m not getting a replay form GM india ?? give me the escalation
Points details.

----- Forwarded by Ashish Alankar/India/IBM on[protected]:48 AM -----

Alankar/India/IBM
[protected]:53 PM gmi.[protected]@gm.com

Fw: K. A. Mr. Alankar-- Complain

Again Escalation i have get a Wrong Complain No.

Why it is happening again & Again ???

Pls let me know the Status of my complain & give me the escalation Contact
details.

Booking Date: 14 Oct
Model : Spark LS-Black
Dealer : Regent Auto ,Mathura Road Delhi.

----- Forwarded by Ashish Alankar on[protected]:49 PM -----

Re: K. A. Mr. Alankar(Document
link: Ashish Alankar)

I had booked Spark on 14-Oct-2007, at Regent Delhi (Mathura Road), As per
the GM executive i will get the same by Nov 1st Week,

But today i called for confirmation, getting a shocking answer that its not
possible to deliver the Car.

Before Purchasing a Car i m not getting a fulfilment of GM commitments.

Kindly do the needful & Revert with Positive answer.

gmi.[protected]@gm.com

[protected]:50 PM To

regent2.[protected]@gmidealer.com

K. A. Mr. Alankar

Dear Mr. Alankar,

This is in response to your email query.

At the outset, we would request you to kindly visit our website at
www.chevrolet.co.in or call at[protected]GM India 24-hr helpline) for
the complete details of our products, prices, features,dealer network. Else
you can visit our authorized dealership in your city to get the complete
details and latest offers. We will be most happy, if you could give us a
call directly at[protected] for further explanation to your queries.

We thank you for writing into us.

Warm regards

Neetu Adlakha
Customer Assistance Center
General Motors India, Gurgaon
Fax No[protected]
E- mail - gmi.[protected]@gm.com
www.chevrolet.co.in

24X7 Customer Care Help Desk :[protected]New Delhi)

09/24/2007 01:10 PM To
gmi.[protected]@gm.c
om

chevyspark

I had called your 30308080 for Spark enquiry & asked for a contact of
dealer in Faridabad & get the details but i am not able to contact the
Faridabad dealer.

Contact detail : 2252303/300

Kindly provide me the correct details.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
(1) - Notes:///6525715A0007475E/DABA975B9FB113EB852564B5001283EA/F6CC7CFB7D7A748B[prot...
I do have the same experience. Niether the delivery of the vehicle nor any committment on delivery. Is this the way an MNC behaves. Who will pay the interest cost for the value of the money deposited. I am in dark.
Dr Niranjan M R
MBBS, MD, DNB
Asst Professor of medicine
JSS Hospital, Mysore.

I am very much dissappointed by trident motors, mysore., gesture towards me.. i have booked my car spark one and half month back... they told i would get my car maximum by second week of november and later they assured that i would get by 5th dec.. and hence i got DD from bank for full amount but now still they are prolonging... i am paying interest to the the bank from 4th of this month, in view of taking the DD.. Bec i told bank manager that i would get the car by 5th of this month and hence he has issued the DD.. everything has happened by their improper care and attitute towards a customer.. please make them to deliver my car at the earliest.. i have to spend my time for these unwanted things in my busy schedule.. i will emphasise you that compare to any other show room in mysore GM gesture towards customer is very bad... if same thing continues you will loose the other customer...sorry to comment like this, but i am very much hurt by this....
Dr Niranjan
Dr Niranjan M R
MBBS, MD, DNB
Asst Professor of medicine
JSS Hospital, Mysore.

Dr Niranjan
I ordered for Chevrolet Spark Car on 16-Oct-2007 in Orange showroom, Hyderabad, but I didn't get Life Insurence of the car till Jan 2008.
They told us that They will be provoding this in max # weeks and now they are telling like it can take 3 months and even 6 months.
I diidn't understood,how can this thing can take this much time.
This dealer(Orange Motors,Banjara HIlls,Hyderabad),is not able to discharge even bare minimum responsibility as it also took time at the time of car delivery even we informed the delivery timing 3 days before.
please consider it the most Important and try to take action toards this.
Even my dad booked a Chervolet Spark on 21st October from Panaji Showroom, Goa & we were told that we'll get the car by end of Dec
its been almost 3 months now & still no response
we had planned 2 gift d car 2 my mom on her 50th B'day (on jan 5th)but......
if only i had 2 know about the POOR SERVICE from GM motors earlier, i would have opted for Zen Estilo
my dad is really upset as this is our first car
I have complaint about the Chevrolet Spark Car . I have purchased the car on 11/2007 .The braking system and suspension of my car is very poor.Braking System have no power. The braking system is not performing well during the city driving, If the brake is applied more than once, when the vehicle does not have enough power, that is when the vehicle is on 2nd or 3rd gear at low speed, virtually there is no brake. In order to activate the brake, the clutch pedal or accelerator have to be pressed. So I am experiencing lot of difficulties during the city bumper to bumper traffic .
Sound in Suspension. My car is producing lot of noise when the vehicle is moving through the rough roads . As most of our roads are very bad shaped so the noise produced by the vehicle is unbearable.
Service Engineers of GM motors at palakkad and Thrissur of Kerala State could not rectify the complaints sofar
I have purchased my car Optra Magnum- Diesel by end of January'2008, we found a defects in the tyre within these periods and booked a complaint on this regard. But auhtorised dealer from whom we purchased the vehicle is not accepting the defects for which we are no way concerned and they are trying to pull out their hands out of this problem.

To whom we have to give a complaint to get a fair solution.
I thought it is one of the case which is happeining with me. I booked optra magnum at Sundaram Motors bangalore on 15th may, 2008. At the time of booking the car they promise to deliver the same in 10 days time but to my disappointment till now on 1july also i have not received the confirmed date. It seems that GM is taking we Indian as granted and hence this highhandleness.
I am sad with the attitude of GM.
CUSTOMER WHO HAVE PURCHASED SPARK ARE IN GREAT TROUBLE DUE TO BAD RESPONSE OF GM & DEALER.

VISITED SHIVA MOTOR, GAZIABAD FOR SERVICING. LEFT THE CAR FOR 1 & 1/2 DAY FOR SERVICING, REPEAT 3M COATING & SOME NOISE PROBLEM.

EVEN AT THE END OF LAST DAY TECHNICAL TEAM WAS NOT ABLE TO FIND THE PROBLEM. THE SERVICING AMOUT RS. 8000/- WERE TAKEN PRIOR TO FINAL TRYAL.

AT THE END THEY INFORMED IT WAS DUE TO REAR SHOCKER, BUT THE SAME WAS ALSO NOT IN STOCK. WAS SUPPOSED TO REACH THE DEALER WITH IN 1-2 WEEKS TIME.

HAD NO OPTION BUT CARY MY CAR DL-2C-AJ-0511 IN PRE-EXISTING NOISE CONDITION.

SUCH BAD BEHAVIOUR & ATTITUDE OF GM & THEIR DEALER WILL DEFINATELY HAMPER THE COMPANY. THEIR IS NO BODY TO HEAR & RESOLVE THE PROBLEM.

BRIJ MOHAN NAUGAIN
GM customer service and the authorised dealer ASTHANVINAYAK both are horrible
My sister had booked the car on 20th DEC 2008 and was promised delivery on 14th JAN 2009 but on 13th JAN 2009 we were told by the dealer that the car while taking to RTO office was damaged and so couldnt deliver. 3 days later was told no car is available n they were arranging then after 2 days we were asked for Rs. 10000/- more but when we refused it was further delayed n told that the paper formalities were not completed.
Though we had made entire payment before 3rd Jan 2009 we were made to wait and different reasons given and the customer service kept saying car will be delivered. Due to delay both the dealer and GM customer service had promised to give 2009 model but on 1st Feb we were given delivery of 2008 model that too few accessories promised were not given. When again informing customer service they said they would look into the matter and get back till date no one has bothered.

Shame on GM. U guys make big advertisement and customer's are treated like .
I purchesed SPARK LT at trident motors Mysore on 8-5-2009. Before purchase i talked with sales correspondence Mr.Anil regarding accesseries/compliments providing by company/showroom. It was very attractive. I conform with his boss Mr. Thejas. He also agreed to provide Idol, Perfume, Body Cover, steering grip cover and 15 lts of petrol. When I gon to Mysore with DD to purches car, nobody given good responce. And Mr.Thejas and Mr. Sapthagirish denoy the things what he was promised to provide. I was very much Unhappy by the persons dealing with sales department in trident motors, Mysore. I was not found Higher authority to give my complaint regarding this type of cheating. This is very shame to GM for having such cheating persons in hiss sales department.

To whom I have to Complaint ???
i wanna complain about my spark ps, water entered into car, all mats of car are wet & damage our material of cost Rs.20000., the averge of my car is not good even after service at 5000 km. this is our 1st car & we r frm a middle class family & can"t afford that loss. plz take any positive action about this matter. There is not any responce from BADHWAR COMPANY(ROHTAK) HARYANA from where we bought this car.

FROM:- Dr. Rajkumar sharma, Jind(haryana).

CAR DETAILS:- SPARK PS, HR 31 E 4388.

FROM:- Dr. Rajkumar sharma, Jind(haryana).

CAR DETAILS:- SPARK PS, HR 31 E 4388.
TO

[The Recruiting Manger]

Sub: Application for the Post of Fleet Management / Workshop Maintenance In-charge / Supervisors/ Service Technicians

With reference to your advertisement in [paper/internet/] for Workshop In-charge / Maintenance Supervisor / I am very interested in this position and believe I have the necessary qualifications for the position.

I am currently working as Workshop Manager since last Two years in ESMARIO EXPORTS (marine boats and engines section mercuriser mariner make at Hyderabad and have commanding practical experience of 14+ years in Maintenance of Heavy Transport vehicles and overhauling of diesel engines. My specialization involves Supervision of diesel engines and overhauling of the same, along with Workshop Management, Fleet Management, HVAC maintenance. Installation, fabrication, repair, and adjustment of mechanical and electrical equipment and Maintenance. Installation of piping, valves, etc. Maintenance of steam boiler and its auxiliary equipment. Maintain plant refrigeration and compressed air systems. Operate various types of shop tools and machines.

I had the opportunity to work for International Companies like Riyadh cables in Saudi Arabia Riyadh as maintenance supervisor, Scandinavia Express in Dar se Salaam, Tanzania as a Workshop In-charge & Gulf Road Construction Company as Senior Engineer in Dhamam (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia). In my own country (INDIA) I was working for the State Government Transportation Corporation (APSRTC) as Senior Diesel Technician.

I enclose the detailed Resume for your kind perusal. If given an opportunity. I am confident of discharging my duties with deep sense of responsibility to the best satisfaction of my employers and superiors.

Please find attached my resume for your kind consideration.
Thanking You
Yours
Sincerely,
P. C. Ganesh.
CONTACT # [protected]
not good service at all no one knows how to handle customer.
I am very much dissappointed by deedi motors, pallimukku, kollam.. i had very bad... if same thing continues you will loose the other customer...sorry to comment like this,

General Motors (Spark) - Product not delivered by company