geomarketing — Commission not credited.

I am [removed] Yarragolla joined global wealth education by paying $417.00 USD(attachment gwe1).They gave my GWE user Id as yvkumar. At that time of joining, they offered Financial Intelligence Kit and also cash flow when new members join our down line. But they didn't send any kit, instead of that asked to down load one file from the site.
After joined 2 members under my down line, my account credited $100 (attachment gwe2), but that amount also drawn by some one named diamond9. But I don't know how it was happened. I mailed the company regarding this (attachement gwe3), but they didn't take any action.
Later my down line filled with new members and the commission $750 USD credited to my account. I requested for that amount on November 26th 2008 to credit to my account by giving my bank details. For that I got reply from John Vasta, CEO GWE saying that due to terror attacks in Mumbai, they are unable to send money at present to India.(attachent gwe4).
After then my password not worked. Once Paul Lewis from gweindia replied and mailed me that the company site is under upgradation (attachment gwe5). Later I requested query in GWE support several times regarding my Password and commision, it was showed that my query sent to admin but I didn't get any response from them. And I sent several mails to [protected]@hotmail.com, [protected]@gwesolutions.com and [protected]@globalwealtheducation.org. Once Paul Lewis only replied and asked my details. I gave my details to him. Till now I didn't get any response from them.

The Company wesite is: http://www.gwemarketing.com
CEO of GWE is John Vasta.
Head Office Malaysia (Education)
Head Office Brunei (Marketing)

Hence I request you to pursue in this matter and do justice to me.
Attachments added.