[Resolved]  Glass & Glazing — Deactive the Subscripation Immeditly

Iam the holder of connection from airtel mobile number [protected] and i being being charged rs.10/- per day for the services which i never got activated. i daily receive a message from the company like this "thanks for using (subscription, textbased services)subscription service on Airtel WAP. you'hve been charged Rs.10/-.Enter Fun Zone http.//igmobi.com.

I have Four time(19/01/2009 to 31/01/2009 )lodged a complaint on the airtel service number 121 and they assured me that this will be got deactivated within24 hours . but nothing has been done so far. there are number of customer like this being exploited daily. please help us into the matter, and please Refund my deducted Rupes.
Thanks !!
P.R.Sahoo

Comments

My Mobile no is: [protected]

I got message “Thanks for using (subscription, textbasedservices) 10 service on airtel wap you have been charged Rs. 10”

So please Deactivate 64611010 service from my mobile

My charges is cutting from a5/1/09 till date, , time18:07:30
Please deactivate/Unsubscribe, text base service this serviec to loss my money Rs 20/-please help me http://m.igmobi.com from my mobile. My mobile number is [protected]
please help to deactvation igmobi servies
Dear Sir/Madam

My Mobile no is: [protected]

I got message “Thanks for using (subscription, Text based services) subscription service on Airtel WAP. You 've been charged Rs 10.enjoy.”

I'm very worry it. I lost charge 10/-

Pls solve my problem...

please please solve my problem...
Deactivate Fun Zone suscribction

I am the holder of connection from airtel mobile number [protected] and i being being charged rs.10/- per day for the services which i never got activated. I daily receive a message from the company like this "thanks for using (subscription, textbased services)subscription service on Airtel WAP. you'have been charged Rs.10/-.Enter Fun Zone http.//igmobi.com.
I have five time lodged a complaint on the airtel service number 121 and they assured me that this will be got deactivated within24 hours . but nothing has been done so far. There are number of customer like this being exploited daily. please help us into the matter, thanks
Deactivate Fun Zone suscribction

I am the holder of connection from airtel mobile number [protected] and i being being charged rs.10/- per day for the services which i never got activated. I daily receive a message from the company like this "thanks for using (subscription, textbased services)subscription service on Airtel WAP. You'hve been charged Rs.10/-.Enter Fun Zone http.//igmobi.com.
I have five time lodged a complaint on the airtel service number 121 and they assured me that this will be got deactivated within 48 hours. But nothing has been done so far. There are number of customer like this being exploited daily. Please help us into the matter, thanks.
mynobile no : [protected]

hello sir.I need to cancell the airtel wap connection against fun zone please cancell al these.i have been charging Rs10 per day so kindly make this action soon as possible...

lpease sole this problem sir
i am the holder of connection from airtel mobile number [protected] and i being being charged rs.10/- per day for the services which i never got activated. i daily receive a message from the company like this "thanks for using (subscription, textbased services)subscription service on Airtel WAP. you'hve been charged Rs.10/-.Enter Fun Zone http.//igmobi.com.I have lossed 80/- Rs. till today.
I have two time lodged a complaint on the airtel service number 121 and they assured me that this will be got deactivated within24 hours . but nothing has been done so far. there are number of customer like this being exploited daily. please help us into the matter, thanks
i just dont know why you have deducted 20 rupees for this rubbish thing.
dear sir,

my mobile no is [protected].

please deactivate the service of 64611010 as every 15 days rs.10is cutting from my account...as i want to unsubscribe the tadkalive on my cell.please take actions as soon as possible..

thanking you...

puja das...
unsubscribe me from airtel wab. My no is [protected]. Pls take action.
with out downloading i got message from 64611020...like thanks for using (subscriptions, text based services) Subscription services on Airtel WAP. you've been charged Rs 20...i got message with out use...so pls deactivate this service ... this is my contact no: [protected]

This is third time complaint to you to deactivate Airtel Wap,
otherwise i will go to consumer court
by unknowingly i have activated the text based service on airtel wap.i got message from 64611010 and 64611020...like thanks for using (subscriptions, text based services) Subscription services on Airtel WAP. you've been charged rs 10 and rs 20. so kindly plz unsubscribe my number from this service. my mobile number is ([protected])
just i want know how to get easy recharge when i am in office through internet ..i am unable to find out correct name my mobile number is [protected]..pls help me ..
i have subscribed un fortunately in airtel WAP pls unsubscribe it from my mobile number [protected]..you have ben charged 15 rs.. please take action towards it.. i hope u take a required action

Glass & Glazing