[Resolved]  Global Agro — Gas leakage from Pantry Car

We would like to draw your kind attention towards the one of the position of the train No. 2483 Amritsar express which is running at the time of my complain on dated 16/10/2009 from. We are in coach no. S-7 having PNR no. [protected] going from Surat to Ludhiana. We are continuously forced to inhale the gas that is leakage continuously from the pantry car of the train. Please note it is almost impossible for the passengers which are travelling near by the pantry car of the same train at the moment, please understand this is not only human hazardous but also involve risk of human life. Upon complaining to the pantry car manager he refused to do anything and told it can be rectify only once train reaches to Amritsar only. My point is who will responsible till Amritsar if something happened, and why the passengers should inhale the smell of the gas during their travelling.
The above incident was reported to me by one of my friend who is currently travelling in the said train. Please also note there is no TT/TC in the train to complain. The entire train is without TC even in reserved coach no body is there to check the ticket in reserved compartment. The situation is out of control and horrible at this moment. Please do the needful at your end to maintain the safety majors immediately.
Thanking you,