[Resolved]  GLOBEX COURIER SERVICE LTD. — parcel charges is same at any destination in world

Dear sir, I got GOBEX COURIER
Head Office & Accounts,
658 Ajax Avenue Slough Berkshire SL1 4BG.
London,
United Kingdom.

Tel: +[protected]

Company Email: [protected]@globexcourier-deliverydept.firm.org.uk

Dear Esteem Customer: ASGARALI ABDULBHAI PARBADIYA,

Greetings to you,from Globex Courier Service.

We are proud to inform you that,your certified winning parcel with identification number{PARCEL/NUM/9877} has been registered with this company,which is to be delivered to your residence,as instructed by our affiliate(Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Lottery Board).

Who will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number of this person to enable us call him/her when we gets close to your area.With this information, we would be able to dispatch your parcel immediately. We will only deliver the parcel to the address you have given us and we will only hand over the parcel to the person you will assign to sign for its collection. This individual must have a valid identification of him/herself as proof.

Description of parcel to be delivered

Weight of parcel ........................0.13kg
Color of parcel............................Brown
Lenght of Days.........................Pending on your choice of delivery.
Parcel Status............................Metallic Sealed

Globex Courier Service has gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public We make it simple. By standardizing the Globex Service of rates, hence Globex Courier Service has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier (N.V.O.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I.A.C.) to engage in air Globex worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a globex basis.

The Globex delivery Service items are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, weight or volumetric weight (1m³ = 250kg) of the item and additional services selected. The price includes export and import forwarding.

For your destination,below are the mandatory charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified parcel to you. You are allowed to choose one of our three specified shipment options for your location:( Gujarat India. );

Please find below our charges:
__________________________
Option:1
Globex Courier Service (Overnight)
Mailing.................................£205.00
Insurance.............................£430.00
Vat (5%)................................£034.00
TOTAL..................................£669.00 = 53,952.15 India Rupees

Option:2
Globex Courier Service(2working days)
Mailing.................................£175.00
Insurance.............................£350.00
Vat (5%)................................£038.00
TOTAL..................................£563.00 = 47,415.03 India Rupees

Option:3
Globex Courier Service(4working days)
Mailing ;.............................£160.00
Insurance.............................£300.00
Vat (5%)..............................£019.00
TOTAL.................................£479.00 = 40,638.70 India Rupees
SECOND EMAIL
Greetings to you,from Globex Courier Service.
Note that will deliver to any where in the world with the same rate of delivery amount.

So be advise to make payment immediately to our chief account officer information.

Do have a wonderful day.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Frank Anderson.
GLOBEX COURIER SERVICE {G.C.S.}.

Dear sir, DOES IT FACT THAT PARCEL CHARGE IS SAME AS WELL AS SMALL WEIEGHTED PARSEL(0.130KG) HAVE 53000.00 INDIAN RUPESS AT FOR LONDON OR GUJARAT INDIA

Comments

GLOBEX COURIER SERVICE LTD — HIGHER PARCEL CHARGES

I won PRIZES from MSN/YAHOO AND MICROSOFT LOTTERY BOARD. My parcel weight is only 0.130kg at its LONDON branch. They want 53000.00Rs(£609 sterling pound) from me at my GUJARAT INDIA. Then after I send email them that if preffered parcel deliver location in LONDON what charge does be taken you from you. They replied me that SAME CHARGES will be taken. then I have on its because PARCEL CHARGES always depends on PARCEL WEIGHT as well as DESTINATION.
DOES COURIER SERVICE CHEAT ME. Please write your comments or send mail me

GLOBEX COURIER SERVICE LTD — DOES PAY PARCEL CHARGES IN PERSON ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF COURIER`S ACCOUNT IN ICICI BANK

GOBEX COURIER SERVICE LTD
Head Office & Accounts,
658 Ajax Avenue Slough Berkshire SL1 4BG.
London,
United Kingdom.

Tel: +[protected]

Company Email: [protected]@globexcourier-deliverydept.firm.org.uk

Identification Number: PARCEL/NUM/9877
Our Ref #: TWCL/OBL/I4-X6/00

Dear Esteem Customer: ASGARALI ABDULBHAI PARBADIYA,

Greetings to you,from Globex Courier Service.

This is an acknowledgement receipt of your mail in this office and its content was well understood.We appreciate your co-operation towards confirming to this office,your delivery information as well as your prefered shipment option.Hence your parcel is set for dispatch to your residence.You are therefore advised to make the payment for your prefered shipment option.3 in 4working days ( 40,638.70 India Rupees ) with the below payment directives;

Please note that we do not accept cash on delivery (C.O.D ) and you are expected to make the payment for the delivery of your parcel using our Account details in India below this message . Please note that payment for the charges should be made only in cash deposit.

PAYMENT FOR THE DELIVERY DIRECTIVES

The Globex Courier Management recommends that Payment for the insurance and delivery charges should be made via our Agent Account Details below this message so as to speed up the delivery process. Make payment of the delivery charges to this Account Details below this message and should be made in cash deposit..

ACCOUNT NAME : FRANCIS SWAMIC SHETTY
ACCOUNT NUMBER:[protected]
PAN NUMBER : AGVPS8085N
BANK NAME : ICICI BANK
BRANCH : NEW DELHI
COUNTRY: INDIA

After payment you are required to send the payment informations and a scan copy of your payment receipt to our office via e-mail

Immediately our account department confirms your payment, your parcel will be insure and approve for dispatch.
Once again thanks for using the Globex Courier Service.Your satisfaction is our priority and we look forward to providing you the best of our quality service.Do have a wonderful day.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Frank Anderson.
GLOBEX COURIER SERVICE {G.C.S.}.
================================================================
This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee
DOES THIS EMAIL HAVE FACT OR MAY CHEAT WITH ME. PLEASE TELL IMMEDIATELY. Regards, asgarali
say that they send parcel , if they right, then after i will charge more than real charge
i have same email like you
this can be happen, they have money for winner but no for parcel,
after receive i will pay
sir,,,,is it necessary to pay parcel charges before delievery?
I received a email like below from this courier service, i want to confirm wheter this is true or not? please give me your suggestions, i am waiting for your responses, please reply as soon as possible.

-Ramachandran

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
The email is........

Description of parcel to be delivered

Weight of parcel ........................0.13kg
Color of parcel............................Brown
Lenght of Days.........................Pending on your choice of delivery.
Parcel Status............................Metallic Sealed

Please find below our charges:
__________________________

Globex Courier Service (Overnight)
Mailing.................................£205.00
Insurance.............................£430.00
Vat (5%)................................£034.00
TOTAL..................................£669.00 = 53,952.15 India Rupees
hello sir

thanks for helping me to get my parcel
thanks
i have also receive the mail regarding globex courier for wrong parcel and make the payament for lies & also received a mail for fraud yahoo lottery
sir i really dont understand if i am entitled to recieve some prize then why the hell these people are asking me to pay huge amount.i spoke with the person who is event manager but the actual fact is by courier he is saying that i will get a chaque but he didnt mentioned the chaque no. and bank details so unless i get that i believe everything is suspescious.
It is good international wide service provider
plz make detailed guideline how to get the winning money from you.
your's faithfully
lingaraj mohanty
sir

I think this mail is wrong and make the payament for lies & also received a mail for fraud yahoo lottery.
1 week ago i recived a mail from toyota car company that i won the amount 600.000.00, with a toyota camry car so they want to send me through courier, and they told me to pay courier charges which i can not pay such a huge amount. just i want to know is this games r true or just for joke. maggi from kuwait
dear sir is all these lottery a fraud because we cannot pay such huge courier charges before we get the parcel and are assured of the genuiness of the same
Dear Sir, ,

Baley House, Har Road Sutton, Greater London SM1 4te
United Kingdom. regarding lottary winning. as per there mail they have sent winning prize through globex courier service.

Winning number...YM09788

kindly letme know that when will you contact me.
Dear Sir

Winning number...YM09788

kindly help me. What can i do?

Thanks & Regards,
Kashif Ghazali
GLOBEX COURIER SERVICE COMPANY LIMITED
Dear Sir, ,

Winning number...YM09788

Below is my residence adress:
Name:Wagh Kondibhau Balaso
Address: Survey No.161/1, Hundekari Wasti,
Phursungi Phata, At/Post- Phursungi,
Tal-Haveli, District- Pune
State-Maharashtra,
Country- India
Pin Code- 412 308
Mobile No-[protected]

kindly let me know that when will you contact me. or give me the india address & telephone no. for my ref. to contact you.

regards.

Wagh kondibhau balaso.

globex courier services company — non delivery of prize

sir my prize has been sent to your company on 9th july.
but there is no response about this matter so ypo please do your best effort to provide my gift

shashi prakash singh
Dear sir
i got a mail from toyota car company that i was won 600.000.000
with toyota car so they want to me to send by your courier.they are telling me to pay courier charges earlier which i cannot pay at all.please confirm me whether these are funny or true.if they are
funny how they are giving your address with telephone numbers.
i request you to give me the correct answer.

thanking you
psatyarao
i hereby request as well as advise to all those who have received any mail regarding winning prize from any company or firm out side india is totally fruad/ and cheat the innocent people, bcoz i my self received one such mail mentioning with the same content as it is mentioned in others mail, as discussed/revealed by forum members here,
and in addition to this all the phone numbers they mentioned in their mails, i received are invalid, which certainly indicates that the company is no where existing and even i came across the one of the other so called winning member identification numbers here in the forum which is same as i had got in my mail so this proves the company of being fraudulent and i believe this type of no where company is running by none other than some indian, so be aware of making any payment in order to get the fake parcel, which according to that containing a prize cheque