[Resolved]  GM India, Chevrolet Aveo Uva — Standard features missing

I am not sure is this the right place to write my complaints, but out of dissapointment i am writing this. I purchased a Chevrolet Aveo UVA LT recently and in the website it is mentioned Rear Armrest as a standard feature in the LT variant but i was very dsappointed to fing this feature missing in the car.

I confirmed the same with the dealer, Dulichand Kolkata, but it was neglected by them saying that it does not come as a feature in the Aveo UVA.

Please help me regarding the issue.

Comments

Chevrolet GM motors Dealer Shreyans Talera, Pune backtracks on Gold coin offer:
I booked Spark LS when the scheme of gold coin was existing as advertised by Chevrolet in print as well as electronic media. Dealer promised me that the coins will be given. However now even after 20 days of delivery of my car the coins are not given by him. Today he offered me to give cash in lieu of coins, which is clear cut noncompliance of promise by the company. The services of the dealer are also very poor. I have to go to showroom for five times to get my refund of Rs 17000/-, which I have not received till date.
The problem regarding GM is that they went bankrupt. However, you may still have a lawsuit against the dealers. At least in California you will. Contact http://www.turleylawfirm.com/practice_areas/product-liability4.cfm or http://www.turleylawfirm.com/

Good Luck.
respectfully i like to say that your company chevrolet is a top most brand company in wholeover the world .your cars are verymuch qualitative that attracts all the custemers. I also purchased a car of yours company that is TAVERA NEO2 SS that is the top model of tavera from VENUS AUTOMOBILES BBSR, ORISSA before 5 months.but unfortunatly an accident happened with my tavera so a minor damage is occuring .so for obtaining best qualitative service i give my vehicle to yours company service centre VENUS AUTOMOBULES BBSR .sir i gave my vehicle before 8 days but they can't touch or works yet ..we ask them to work soon they say your works will starting tomorrow .sir these words they say everyday but work is not started yet. if they doing a long time for maintain a small damage vehicle how a custemer make sure that your company service is best..
so therefore i requiest you to look these matter and say your service providers to works soon ..
VEHICLE NO-OR 09 7272
MOBILE NO-[protected]
Improve ur service. I have owned an Aveo-UVA car no OR-05-AH 0702 .very less pic-up, gear shipting problem.in last 7 months i face lots of problem.
Abinash Dhal