[Resolved]  Godavari Milk - Pasteurised homogenised cow milk — Find the milk being a spurious product

I live in Thane and I've been purchasing milk from Mother Diary Outlet(near Vikas Complex). Recently, since a few weeks the outlet has been selling Godavari- Cows Milk (1 litre packages, which reads as follows: processed by Godavari Khore Namdeoraoji Parjane Patil, Tal. Sah. Dudh UTPA. Sungh Ltd. Khopargaon, Post - Shingnapur, TA Kopargaon, Dist. Ahmednagar - 423603. Regn. No. 122/R-M.M. P.O/93, Tread Mark Regd. No. 655210 B-95, ISO 9001:200 Certified Organisation, Certificate Number :05/062/J)

I too have purchased this milk recently and am finding something really wrong. The effect comes out while ones boiling & tasting this milk.I beleive this is not a pure milk and is contaminated with something.
Am requesting the FDA to seize these milk packets and check them out as I beleive something is REALLY WRONG and it may be harmful to the consumer.

Comments

we have newly started the plant so we just needed ur sujesion or we need ur contact num or apoinment

so please reply me

contact num:[protected]/ 8
I am Deolali (Nashik) and the date is 7th june 2011. The packing date/batch no. is wiped off the two 500ml pouches of cow milk. Is this deliberate to cheat the government and consumers? I think they are supposed to use ink which cannot be wiped off to print such important particulars like packing date and batch no.
I phoned on the customer care no.[protected] that was printed on the pouch but the reply was not useful. He just gave another telephone no. of Nashik and told me to speak with them.
The dairy has printed website address on the pouch as www.godavarimilk.org but when i tried to access it to lodge the complaint, the webpage was not available.
All this raises apprehensions about the quality of milk and the goings on at Godavari Milk Dairy.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other