Godrej Fridge Model GD 22 — AMC not attended

Reference: My E- mail dated 13th July 2009

MY GODREG FRIDGE MODEL NO.GD.22 AMC NO.1040430 dtd 08 02 08
issued by you Bangalore office

1) I had some problem with the equipment in Feb 2008 and complaint was registered
your service personal replaced the thermostat controller by charging the necessary fee.
since the replaced part is not exactly the equivalent it is too shaky and our problem is not solved
as the equipment is not working property and consuming lot of power.

2) On 8 2 08 your service personal insisted on taking AMC, I took AMC for 3 years
and no Mandatory service was carried out for one year (thereby cheating the customer)

3) In June 2009 I registered the complaint for same problem, again same service Engineer appeared and left without attending to the problem or servicing. He only advised not keep some water bottle in the freezer and took signature on the job work form.

4) In June 2009 I purchase a brand new washing machine of godrej and the demonstrator offered some free gift (accessories) if I take AMC cover for after warranty period. (only target reaching tactics)

I am of the opinion that your Service personal are more interested in AMC rather then attending to the faults of the equipments.

They will be doing more of paper work moment they land at the site of equipment rater then repairing the fault they will be more busy in explaining the AMC procedure by making the customer to spend without any future cover as explained above.

in view of the above and circumstances, as you have failed to adhere to the terms of AMC terms for not doing mandatory service as per AMC No.1040430 you may refund the full AMC amount with interest as I have decided to to scarp the appliances as unserviceable from Godrej technicians

Complainant name and address: B S Vasantha Kumar. 823, 1 Cr, 3 Mn, Hoskerehalli, BSK 3 stage Bangalore 560 085

Phone[protected]