[Resolved]  Godrej - Micro Oven — 13Oct09 booked Product (Cash) was not delivered till date

I purchased Goodrej Micro Oven on 13th Oct09 at the Mylapore branch (Cash). But it was not delivered till date (1st Nov) due non availablity of stock. I dont know why they have sold this product. I made several phone calls to them, they commited everyday that they deliver the product on that day. But nothing happened.

Name: Kamalakannan. Bill No. [protected] Date of Purchase. 13th Oct09

The intraction between the employee and the manager and their response to customer are worst than anything. They always blame eachother. I dont see any policy maintaned by the company. They are really damaging the Vasanth & Co reputation. I am the regular customer for Vasanth & Co. This time i got the bitter experiance with them.

Suggession: The main company should involve by taking the survey about customer satisfaction after the product purchase and delivery by their branches. I dont find any Customer Care option availabe for Vasanth & Co to share this complaints and opinion

I would appriciate if they are contacting me to resolve this issue. My Number available in the bill copy.

Kamal.