[Resolved]  Godrej Micro Oven GMC30E09SLHM — Not working

Dear sir /madam,
I have purchaced the said micro oven from vijay sales borivili west mumbai, on the 18/11/2008.After yhat i was not in mumbai till jan 2009 for 2mths, now whenever i tried to heat food the food would be cold so i called the vijay sales people to send the technicean who on the 6th feb 2009 came and said that there is a problem in the fuse and will replace the fuse the next day.Toady the 7th feb 2009, he came and said there was some other problem and would come on monday the 9th feb 2009, i called the customer care and told them that since the micro oven is facing such problems i would like to get it replaced, but again today at 6.15.Pm another technicean came without informing me, iam really upset with the unprofessional behaviour of the customer sservice, of vijay sales borivili west branch, i was also fooled by them when i pursached the micro oven on excnange of my old matsui micro oven they said i was grtting an discount of rs 4000.00 on my old micro oven and i would have to pay just 6990.00 so i paid the amount through my credit card, and to my surprise the original price was 6990.00.I had been cheated with my old micro oven for nothing, even after that iam troubled by an non working micro oven.
Aug 13, 2020