[Resolved]  Godrej refrigerator GFE 220S — Cooling problem

I purchased a Godrej Pentacool refrigerator at Ambernath from Laxmi Traders Challan No.754 Model no GFC 220S S.No. [protected] & the refrigerator is having a problem that vegetables are getting spoil because of too much cooling We have complain about this to the Dealer he has booked the complain the technician has come & said that some of the part is faulty & after few days he came & replace that part Bit still the problem is same We have complain again that still same problem The new technician has come Just looked at the same part which was replaced done some changes ( Removed the insulation of the thermostat wire) & said it will be ok now if same problem persist then need to change thermostat then i told this was replaced few months back on this his answer was you book another complain.

Righting all this because I work abroad only my parents stay here & they don’t know much about this please see that our problem is solved ASAP I have been complaining about this since it was in warranty & now that is also over so please take some action on this & get our problem solved.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Just i have purchased one Godrej pentacool GFE 220 S on 4/7/09 in Gowribidnur i have to wait and see how the product works. Serial # S [protected]

Complaint categoryCategory: Other