[Resolved]  Godrej Refrigerator-Model 26D2 — Fridge door is not locking/shooting

I have purchased godrej Refrigerator model 26 D 2 at panipat from M/S Balaji Hindustan Enterprises on dated 22/10/2008. On delivery of the Referigeration at my home I found that the fridger door is not locking/shuting and remains open and also the one flap under Dyanamic Convection control is not in working condtion to operate. Immediately these defects were intimated to the dealer and they registered the complaint with an assuranc e to remve the defect within a one or two day.

After my repeated telephonic request an attendent from M/S Five star Electronics, 29, opposite post office, 8 Marla, Panipat ave vistied my house on 26.10.2008 and filled a service job card no 451 dated 26.10.2008. The attendent did not remove the defects except to give the time of 2-3 days to sove the complaints.
Till today the subject complaint is still pending after my repeated request to M/S Balaji Hindustan Enterprises as well as to M/S Five Star Electronic. They take the accuse for non availablity of required components to use for remove the defects.

By submission of these facts I would like to approach the concerned officer of customer care service system to look into the matter to resove the complaint immediately in proper manner without any further delay.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other