[Resolved]  Golden Oil & Gas Company Manchester Uk — Appointment letter authenticity

I have received an appointment letter from Golden oil & gas company Manchester UK, They have advised me to contact Diplomat Fred Harry at Birish embassy in India mobile.[protected] mail id [protected]@yahoo.com. He is the person in charge of visa processing, they have faxed all the necessary documents concerning my employment to UK embassy in India through the ministry of home affairs in Uk. Sir kindly let me know Diplomat Fred Harry is working with Biritish embassy in India and also the genuinity of my appointment letter so that I can proceed further for my employment.
Thanks in advance

Comments

Hi, don’t believe such this Appointment.

Even I had recd. a appointment, but go thru the Appointment carefully, to process your VISA you may deposit Processing fee on their account. If you paid that’s it, your head will be boiled without traveling to TRUPATHI. (Being a GOVT. Embassy person how they will use Yahoo.com Mail ID – just think).

Even, for your kind information recently VIJAI TV has contacted a program about this, in the segment title of “NADANTHATHU ENNA".

So, Stay away from such unworthy Appointment order and keep inform you’re near and dear.
All these are fake.

They are offering you good package without any interview. Also sending appoinment letter through Yahoo / gmail .

They need VISA fees .
Without face interview how they select you?
Company letter head also not original i think.
Please go through carefully.
Dont worry about it it is fake, there is another one going round for oil rigs in nigeria
how much they are demanding the money .if it is same as embassy fee then u will think...because may be in little amount u can try for uk...

shell oil company. london — is this fraud contact letter of company

i have got offer letter from shell oil company (london).they are telling me that first you have to pay for the working permitt visa.is it fruad contract letter which is attached here.please reply me as soon as possible. eagerly waiting for your reply.

Shamsh Tabrez
[protected]@yahoo.com.
Dear Friend,
I have recd few job offer letters like u. On scrutiny of them found that the mail recd from Yahoo IDs only.
Large companies would have e-mail ID with company name only. Whereas receipt e-mails are in the name of Yahoo ID. Thanks for your alertness.
Could anyone guide me HOW / PROCEDURE to get valid visa / work permit?
Examples - UBS Investment Bank Ltd., British Petroleum Gas Limited, Golden Oil & Gas Company, Shell Oil & Gas Company, Intergra Freight Company Limited, etc.
Is there is any solution to STOP these scams?????
Even u i have received the mail from Golden Oil & Gas Company Manchester UK from this mail id Golden Oil <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk.
They have asked me to scan my passport, photo & resume which i have mailed to them & they have sent ma reply mail for the same as fowllow :
From: Golden Oil <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: [protected]@rediffmail.com

Subject: from the desk of the general manager of Golden Oil & Gas Company Limited

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 14:34:59 IST

Attention,
This is to bring to your kind notice that we have received your GOLDEN OIL DATA FORM, CV, Passport and Photograp

In this regards we have forwarded your correspondent to British deputy high commission in respect of your visa endorsement to commence on your air ticket.

Moreover, all your documents including hard copy of the appointment letter has been forwards to him.

According to the telephone conversation my person assistance had with diplomat in charge of your document today he indicated
that you will have to remit the sum of 205 pounds as your visa fees and registrations feesl as soon as they contact you in a respect of your visa endorsement.

Make sure you co operate with him to enable you received your visa on time.

Bellow is the full details of the diplomat in charge of your documents and visa department in British deputy high commission in your country india.

Full names: Mr Fred Harry
Position.visa department.
Tele: [protected] .
Email id: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

We the entire management of Golden Oil & Gas Company Limited
wishes
you the best of luck in your arrival in our respected company in England .

For more informations do not hestitate to inform us via email or telephone call.

Management.
Asst Human resources manager
Golden Oil & Gas Company Limited
Tel: [protected]

Please let me know the authenticity about this job offer.

I have received an appointment letter from Golden oil & gas company Manchester UK, They have advised me to contact Diplomat greeny george at Birish embassy in India mobile.[protected]mail id [protected]@yahoo.co.uk. He is the person in charge of visa processing, they have mailed all the necessary documents concerning my employment to UK embassy in India through the ministry of home affairs in Uk. Sir kindly let me know Diplomat greeny george is working with Biritish embassy in India and also the genuinity of my appointment letter so that I can proceed further for my employment.
hi there freinds
well i have also received an appointment letter from the storex oil and gas company uk and they have sent it from the company's mail adress i am not able to understand what to do. they have also provided with the details of the person to contact from some Mr thomas of trans media travelling agency uk for the purpose of visa processing

can any one tell me what is this all about
i got also the same contract letter and they are calling from UK to pay the fees for visa processing.I requested them to pay from your side and deduct from the salary.I think it is fake. visa takes too much time if you wants to migrate to UK.
dear sir,

with reference to your last mail to me on[protected], i had already given all the documents regarding to visa and work permit . i also given the visa form and the antiterrorist clearance certificate at the given addreses.

now from the antiterrorist department they are instructed me to send via western union money transfer, GBP -600 pounds, to the name of FERDINAND JONES, LONDON.

without any bank acount no: of this goverment department(antiterrorist ), london, how can i send the money ? sir.
Guys is the golden oil and gas company really exist..or its a fraud...!!!
I have received an appointment letter from Golden oil & gas company Manchester UK, They have advised me to contact IMMIGRATION OFFICER DR.CHARLES BRIGHTON o[censored]K VISA & WORK PERMIT PROCESSING DEPARTMENT BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION TEL. [protected].Mail ID : uk.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk. He is the person in charge of visa processing, they have mailed all the necessary documents concerning my employment to UK . Sir kindly let me know DR.CHARLES BRIGHTON is working with BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION and also the genuinity of my appointment letter so that I can proceed further for my employment.
Thanks in advance
hi, i got apointment letter from the golden oil and gas company manchestar i paid fees for the visa and travel documents police clearance certificate, yellow fevr certificate and so on. whih is near about 6 lakhs rupees.now they are asking for more two lakhs for anti terrorist certificate.please inform me about the details as what to do.his name is diplomat george.please help n reply as soon as possible
Dear Good Friend.

I greet you in the name of the Lord.

I am Mrs.Rose John Gomo from Solomon Islands. I am married to Mr. Isaac John Gomo who worked with our Embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he diedon the 19th November 2005. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Ever before his death we were both born again Christians and have sown into many ministries. Since his death I decided not to remarry, but feeling quite lonely if not the Lord who has been my partner and comforter.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $8.5 Million witha Bank in Cote D lvoire. Presently this money is still in the custody of the Bank in Cote D lvoire. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight monthsdue to cancer problem.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church, organization or good person that will utilize this moneythe way I am going to instruct herein.

I want a church, organization or good person that willuse this funds to help the orphans, widows and other people that needfinancial assistance. Using part of this money to provide facilities for God's work, taking the gospel to greater height is my major reason of donating this funds out. The Bible made us to understand that"Blessed is the hand that giveth". l took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and it had been their wish to see my husband dead in order that they might inherit his wealth since we have no son. These people are therefore not worthy of this inheritance.

This is why I am taking this decision. Meanwhile I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. It is only a sinner who's death is painful I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development and l know that With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank in Cote d' lvoire. I will also issue a letter of authorization to the bank that will prove you the present beneficiary of this money. I also want you to always uplift me in prayer.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in truth andfaith, "serving him with all you have, knowing that naked we come and naked we must go" Contact me on the this email address and any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another good person, church, organization for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Hoping to receive your response immedaitely.

Thanks and Remain blessed in the Lord.

Your Sister in Christ.

Mrs.Ros

I have also recived the mail from Golden Oil & Gas Company Manchester UK.they are sended me Appointment letter, immigration approvel and much more...please clarifi me its really exits or fraud plese...

Apprew oil &gas company — job

I have got an email of your company for a job of chief electrician. I am not conformed that you really want an chief electrician.if so please email on the given id <[protected]@yahoo.in>

shell oil and gas organisation — fraud email

i have recieved an email from mr terry lee saying that i have won 10,000,00 pounds in shell oil and gas organisation draw and they asked about my personal details and i replied to them by giving my personal details . later i find out that they are fraud because they want money (shipping charges) of 22000 approx.i hope they will not use my personal information for a wrong cause
I have also also received an appointment and contract letter from Golden Crude Oil Ltd based in #401 Uplands, Pentre, Rhondda Cynono Taff, United Kingdom. I already forwarded the necessary documents for my employment except the visa which they gave me a 15 days deadline to process it . It took months, right? Though the work offer is quite reasonable, I am still hesitant and skeptic if this company really exist. Been waiting for a phone call just to make sure but none so far. Just like that? Hired already? The site is http://goldencrudeoil.org/ and they let me contact Barrister Norman Bruce, a senior representative in British High Commission Office for the processing of my visa.

Anyone can tell me if this fraud?