[Resolved]  Golden Trust Financial Services — P.F. not recovered

Hello Sir
I am Ranjit Singh working at Golden Trust Financial Services from May 2002 to Jan 2007. and my PF A/C no is WB/34235/264. Sir i have been applied for recover the PF amount through a post to the company nearly a one year ago,but till now they dont send me any information about my PF amount.
My request to you that kindly check the status or give me the necessary information about thie matter.

Comments

sir my name is gaurav, sir in the year 2003 i did a policy of my servant (golden trust financial services)her name was sobha, , but in the year 2007 she got death..her policy was of 15 year...so now i want that she"s family should get her money...

gaurav
M-[protected]
I am not compaining but just want to confirm the adjact name and address of Hqrs Office. Is your company is authorized to cater insurance and financial activities undertaken by you by IRDA? What is the gurantee of safety and benefits of businesses provided by you? What is your role in selling insurance products and services offered by other companies like Tata, Bajaj, HDFC, LIC? Do you act as a middleman or facilitator of such companies? Is this legal and valid? Please remove such doubts havouring in the mind of myself and others who really hesitate to do business with you.
Thanking you.
I am having the same doubt and agree with Mr. K. Choudhury, whose comment is mentioned above. It would be highly appreciated if the doubt gets cleared.
this is a cpm, cpi based organigetions.bhabesh is very clever.he realises that for a very small amount, thepeople of westbengal sell their everything.learning this attitude of bangla he sets gtfs.the worst compani that take blood of our nations also the broker for poor-------verypoor.this compani damages every year a million peoples money form its bad selling options.Be allart about it also do negetive, reject when you will find the gtfs workers.there is no mismatch between mad cow and gtfsworkers.totally hopeless management.time mentality money loss compani.kill personality make legpolling, darty politices. oh my god please save our poor and simple nation from bhabesh and its organigetions. kd gupta (bhopal)