[Resolved]  GoldMan Sachs — Harrasement in GoldMan Sachs

Be ware of the fortune 500 which is making a big news in industry.I joined this company as an IT professional and later when I joined I came to know that requirements were fraud as there was no such requirement.GoldMan Sachs is a good brand in the financial segment but I would suggest IT professional to reconsider their decision before joining this organization.When I came to know about this ,I discussed with the manager.From this point onward my harassment started.The first signs was that I received an anonymous mails suggesting that I am being involved in financial transaction which was a surprise to me.

Management incited colleagues of the team to harass me so that they do not come into picture directly.It is pretty obvious that it was done with the conditions of promotion and good incentives to other team members.
Management is very harsh and they can go any level to abuse and molest employees.
This is just an notice to all potential job seeks to be careful before looking for a job in this organization.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I agree, this company sucks .Please aware of this monster.