[Resolved]  gotgaspromo.com — Redemption Voucher never received

We purchased the gotgaspromo.com cards and have yet to receive any vouchers for the months of receipts that we have turned into them. Their website, if that is what you want to call it, only allows you to "register" your promo code. There are no rules listed, etc. We even sent a registered letter asking for the rules and have never heard back from them.

Comments

I, too, was "scammed" with gotgaspromo.com; however, I didn't deal directly with this company. I ssigned up for DISH Network through "Saveology" with the promotion that I was to receive $300.00 in gas rebates. It was the only reason for me signing up for DISH Network. Well, I did everything as instructed and, guess what?, NO rebates. I tried to contact gotgaspromo.com and Saveology...no responses. What really gets me is when a company; i.e. DISH Network, authorizes on-line purchasing services to promote and offer rebates for its product, that company, along with the others like Saveology, should be held responsible for these offers!

Saveology — Gotgaspromo.com

I received gotgaspromo from Comcast in return for signing up for cable service. I followed directions per Saveology letter dated 9/3/09 and never heard anything back nor did I receive the gas redemption coupons. I think this is a total scam.

Complaint categoryCategory: Gas Stations