GRM Construction Company — Authantication Of The Appointment Letter ( GCC/65LK/UK)

ATANU DEY

Please let me know the authancation of the appointment letter no ( GCC/65LK/UK) which I received from Wilcox Recruitment Agency behalf of your company ( GRM Construction Company,UK)

Atanu Dey

Comments

hello,
i want to know
weather its fake or not...
thanks

850 Maxham Rd Ste 1000
Lithia Springs, GA,
[protected],
Central London
Phone: +[protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +[protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting
FAX: +[protected]
Website : http://www.grmconstruction.co.cc/

Thank you for your reply and interest in working for GRM CONSTRUCTION COMPANY For the further proceedings we have taken note of your job recruitment form such as your attached datas, we also have openings in other fields as well.

You are thereby informed that you have been shortlisted as AN OFFICIAL in our Great Company. For further details contact MR.PETER SCOTT;CEO RECRUITMENT AGENCY for your APPOINTMENT LETTER and JOB PROFILE;

CONTACT :
Mr.Peter Scott
[protected]@grmservices.co.cc

Best Regards,
Mr.Andrew Richard
Managing Director
Wilcox Recruitment Agency
Website : http://www.grmconstruction.co.cc/
Sir I recd a letter from your Co. for Appointment in GRM CONSTRUCTION Ltd. I want to know it is fake or true.
Sir I recd a Appointment letter for Overhead Crane Operator from your Co. for Appointment in GRM CONSTRUCTION Ltd. I want to know it is fake or true.
Dear,
we have received the offer letter for the post of executive-HR&PERSONNEL
from GRM CONSTRUCTION LTD BY MR.PETER SCOTT RECRUITMENT AGENCY, PLEASE DETAIL ME JOB PROFILE.
IT IS TRUE OR NOT? IF IT IS TRUE THEN
SEND ME APPOINTMENT LETTER ORIGINAL COMPANY LETTER HEAD MENTIONED BELOW ADDRESS-
SATYA PRAKASH PANDEY
HR DEPTT, MOB-[protected]
FORZA MEDI INDIA PVT LTD.
PLOT NO-166, SECTOR-4, IMT MANESAR,
GURGAON, HARYANA (INDIA)-122050
Dear,
we have received the offer letter GCC/65LK/UK for the post of executive-HR&PERSONNEL
IT IS TRUE OR NOT? IF IT IS TRUE THEN
SATYA PRAKASH PANDEY
HR DEPTT, MOB-[protected]
FORZA MEDI INDIA PVT LTD.
PLOT NO-166, SECTOR-4, IMT MANESAR,
GURGAON, HARYANA (INDIA)-122050
Authentication Of The Appointment Letter ( GCC/65LK/UK)

Please let me know the authancation of the appointment letter no ( GCC/65LK/UK) which I received from Wilcox Recruitment Agency behalf of your company ( GRM Construction Company, UK)

Naveed
On behalf of WILCOX RECRUITMENT AGENCY Mr Rajiv Mehata, travelling coordinator( 91 [protected]) asked me to send Rs 29, 000 for visa etc along with other requirements for the post of Sr. Auditor in GRM Pharma in U.K. I denied his request and reported him that you added a drop of cow's urine in a bucket of milk.Being an Indian any one should not cheat another Indian for the interest of a FOREIGN Co.
I am in confusion state shall i come straight way to meet you, please send me the company profile & phone numbers. I was appointed as Customer Care Executive Officer. i need clarification with clear data.

Dr. Aravind
The name of the fake recruitment agency which is sending fake appointment letter on behalf of GRM GROUP LTD

WILLCOX RECRUITMENT AGENCY(N.B an extra L is here)

How this agency is sending the fake appointment letter on behalf of a reputed group GRM GROUP LTD ? How it will be stopped permanently from internet to save genuine persons not to be cheated further
I have received the same type of mail . I think this type of cheat t=should be reported to Police and person like Rajiv Mehta should be hand over to Police. This is the third time I have received this type of offer. Previously I have received mail for offer of Dana Petroleum & Nissan Motors. Some one should take initiative & stop this type of cheat. this is really a height that the person has also given his mobile no.

grmconstructions ltd.uk — job offer

Dear S. Badrinath ,
Congratulations to you. After going through your Educational background and work experience,you are one of the lucky ones to know that we do have an opening in a reputed company here in Central London as a {Production manager}. The company is known as {GRM Construction's}. You have been Short Listed by this company and your salary would be 2550 pounds for two weeks and paid out the same way.
You may contact Mr. Rajiv Mehta on his Mobile +91 [protected] or mail him at [protected]@willcoxrecruiters.co.cc, how to procure your vital documents to travel here and join the job at the earliest possible. A mail has already been sent to him regarding the same.
VISIT YOUR EMPLOYERS WEBSIT ON www.grmgroupltd.com

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.
klkl
Same mail i also get from Rajiv Metha For tha post for computer hardware network engineer.& he is continus calling me for the passport copy etc..

Dear Pramod R.
Congratulations to you.After going through your CV. You are one of the lucky ones to know that we do have an opening in a reputed company here in Central London as a Hardware Network Engineer. The company is known as GRM SOFTWARE'S LTD. You have been Short Listed by this company as permanet staff and your salary would be 1800 pounds for every two weeks and paid out the same way.
Mr. Rajiv Mehta is working with our organization as a Travel Coordinator and he is currently in India to arrange the travel of the other people been employed here.Fill the attache form and send it to the travelling coordinator asap.

Company website:www.grmgroupltd.com

Dear Pramod R

Please find the attached file as the list of documents required to process your file here.
Please do the needfull ASAP and call me.

Rajiv Mehta
Travell Coordinator
+91 [protected]
Willcox Recruitment Agency
Why the hell you people are complaining about a good person like Mr Rajiv Mehta and a good company like Willcox Recruitment Agency. I Sharad Saxena have been through the same and got the same mails. I decided to join the GRM Group here and blindly followed the instructions of Mr Rajiv Mehta and now I am a very happy man here in London. I am dam sure that you all fool people did not pay any money or you dont have the gutts to pay that amount to him that is the only reason you have been writing this which is actually for you but you write it for a good human being. please do not do this. Just Stop doing this if you arre not interested then tell him honestly but dont insult him like this. I paid the amount he asked and I was refunded the same. I got all the things that were promised to me. I ask all of you writing this false statement about Rajiv Mehta that has any one just ONE of you paid any amount to him and you were cheated or not refunded. I can bet on my entire lifes earning that none of you have done it and still you wish to travell to UK and you all are just pissed off that Mr Rajiv Mehta did not help you with the money. You all must have been begging for money from him which he could not have done it. And why should he do it for you. I could never meet him in India, I met Mr Rajiv Mehta for the first time here in London that too after 2 weeks of my job. So I request you all to please stop doing all this else god will surely curse you for the same. Do you all think that you can travel to UK just free of cost? Just think about this then you decide what is correct and what is wrong.
SORRY, I also like to be a true preacher of GOD MANLlike you if you will be able to send immediately an appointment letter of GRM GROUP LTD through WILCOX not WILLCOX and the person concerned will be Mr PETER SCOTT not MR PETER WILLCOX
Hello Sharad Saxena, prakash yadav, and prasad kushari,

I have also got an offer from WILLCOX recrutmet agency and the concerned person is PETER WILLCOX for GRM GROUP LTD.

can you please tell me what to do. as i dont know the truth about the company,
I have some dreams for my family but i dont want to loss my future and everything because of this decision.
Please help me to take decision to Believe it or not.

Please reply soon
Dear Suresh.T,

Congratulations to you.After going through your CV. You are one of the lucky ones to know that we do have an opening in a reputed company here in Central London as Electrical Engineer(Maintainance). The company is known as GRM SOFTWARE'S LTD. You have been Short Listed by this company as permanet staff and your salary would be 1800 pounds for every two weeks and paid out the same way.You may contact Mr. Rajiv Mehta on his Mobile +91 [protected] or mail him at [protected]@willcoxrecruiters.co.cc, to know about your treveling process, responsibilities and how to procure your vital documents to travel here and join the Company at the earliest possible. A mail has already been sent to him regarding the same.
and send it to the travelling coordinator asap.

Company website:www.grmgroupltd.com

Dear friends, Can any one can tell about this consulting company is genuine otr Fake..
With out giving Company Offer letter, how the Consulting company will ask all the personal details ..

Pls help me on thiss
I have received the same offer : and asking me to contact Mr. Rajeev Mehta

Dear Meghana Gandhi
Congratulations to you. After going through your Educational background and work experience, you are one of the lucky ones to know that we do have an opening in a reputed company here in Central London as a {Sr test engineer}. The company is known as {GRM Software's}. You have been Short Listed by this company and your salary would be 3550 pounds for two weeks and paid out the same way with out tax.
to know about your job profile and responsibilities and how to procure your vital documents to travel here and join the job at the earliest possible. A mail has already been sent to him regarding the same.
Web site www.grmgroupltd.com
me also received the same as mechanical engineer..
can any 1 tell is it true or fake!!

Willcox Recruitment Agency, London — Career Complaint

This is inform you that, Willcox Recruitement Agency was send me an email in which they inform you that i have short listed in his database.
I want to know that its proposal is true or not.

GRM Construction Company - Authantication Of The Appointment Letter ( GCC/65LK/UK)

Company:GRM Construction Company