[Resolved]  Grs Developers / D. R. Gaur Projects Pvt. Ltd. — Failure of commitments for allotment of plot at Haridwar

I deposited Rs 51000 vide cheq no. 509132 dt 3/11/06 on submission of registration form for the allotment of 100 sq yards plot at Coronation City, Haridwar on 3/11/06. In the advance registration form it was mentioned that allotment will be made within 9 months failing which a simple interest of 10% will be paid. Thereafter an amount of Rs 72000 was paid on 14/2/07 as 1st installment . It was informed that Bhoomi Pujan has already taken place on 20/1/07 and construction work has also been started on 21/1/07. Company failed to meet its commitments for the allotment of plot . It issued letter dt 17/7/7 stating that interest @12% P.A. will be paid from 1st July, 2007 to all investors upto the time the allotment process of the plots is not completed. The company sent 1 cheque of interest amount in the month of Aug'07. Thereafter no payment of interest has been sent though the process of allotment of plot is yet to take place even if the period of more than 2 years has elapsed since the last letter stating their intention to pay the interest on the invested amount.
The fate of my invested amount of Rs 1.23 Lacs is not known as the company is not responding to any call or to any correspondence sent to them either at Head Office located at Gurgaon or Corporate Office located at Ashoka Hotel , Chanakya puri, New Delhi. Registered letters sent at their corporate office have been received back with the remarks that the office has been found closed on various visits at different dates. My personal visit to the corporate office also indicated the same position.
The status report of the said scheme has also not been indicated so far . Since the whereabout of the company and the project is not known, I expect the refund of my amount along with interest from the date of deposit till the invested amount is refunded.

Comments

Pls provide his residential address, as I'm also an investor in CoronationCity, Hairdwar and paid Rs.1.23Lac and the refund cheques issued by D R Gaur Projects have been dishonoured and he has been absconding ever since and made mockery of law. Though I have filed cases under Sec 138 in the Tis Hazari Court in Delhi.
I request all concerned authorities to pls help the investors from another fraud builder cum developer.

Arvind Mahajan
[protected]@rocketmail.com
I'm also an investor in CoronationCity, Hairdwar and paid Rs.1.23Lac in D R Gaur Projects .

Both address are fraud & nobody is there to listen the things .I also try to contact the the Mediator Mr. Santosh having mobile no. [protected] but now this cell not working.Can we make a platform so that we can fight against them as it was a BIG FRAUD... We are three person from Faridabad .Unity can make us milestone

Rakesh Kaushik
[protected]@gmail.com
I am also one of the sufferer of said fraud made by D.R. Gaur Projects. It is really a menance in our society. Nobody can touch easilty to powerful persons. Mr. D.R. Gaur have many projects in his hands. I too feel helpless. Despite my best efforts I can't be able to contact the middlemen or any other persons in the offices shown in the communincation received from D.R. Gaur Projects.
I m also an invester in Coronation City haridwar& paid Rs.1.23lac in D.R.Gaur Projects.
I m informed by my dealer that case is with Economic Offence Wing & that the owners
hv been arrested.However I don't hv any further details.Wud like to be part of the sufferers group.

R.C.Singhal
N-Delhi19
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
IS THERE ANY UPDATE IN THIS EPISODE PL LET ME KNOW
i am kiran garg from delhi. i booked the plot in dehradun. but later i changed it to haridwar. same position is with me. friends if any body know the address of fraud builder, please inform me.
kiran garg

D R GAUR PROJECTS — FRAUDS

I am kiran garg from Delhi. I booked a plot with m/s D R GAUR PROJECTS,there office was in ashoka hotel, New Delhi. Now it is closed from so many days. How can i get my money back from MR. NARESH GAUR, the director of m/s D R GAUR PROJECTS
I AM MUKUL KUMAR RASTOGI FROM DELHI .I BOOKED THE PLOT IN DEHRADUN BUT I RECIVED RETURN CHEQUE FROM BUILDER & IT IS RETURN FROM THE BANK. I AM ALSO PUT THE CASE OF 138 IN SAKET COURT. COURT IS ALSO REQUIRED THE FRESH ADDRESS OF THIS FRAUD BUILDER IF ANY BODY KNOW PLS HELP ME.

MUKUL
I am Shakti from Noida.
Any news about Naresh Gaur or any other directors of GRS developers pvt limited?
Please let me know if anyone receives any latest news about them.

[protected]@yahoo.co.in
I m also an invester in Coronation City haridwar It is really a menance in our society. Nobody can touch easilty to powerful persons. Mr. D.R. Gaur have many projects in his hands. I too feel helpless. Despite my best efforts I can't be able to contact the middlemen or any other persons in the offices shown in the communincation received from D.R. Gaur Projects.

Best Regards