[Resolved]  Gtm / Kuber Kunji — Product return

While ordering the Kuber kunji pack we were told and even the tele-advertisement specifies that if we are not satisfied then the company will give a full refund if the product is returned within 45 days but now we are being asked to submit proof of the fact that the product has not worked. and also that we should wait for 45 days before talking to the executives. the pack is for 4000/- but these people are frauds. Kindly help me out.

Comments

better go to consumer court ... that is better option for you ... before going just call once them and say them u going 2 consumer court ... within 1 hr u get ur money back ... with no proof
am in uganda and am using kuber for just giving me enargy in bed.
what am asking now is there any other product which i can use for that issue of maine ?
I MAHESH KUMAR GIRI. I LIVE AT BOAKRO STEEL CITY, JHARKHAND

MERA AAPSE BAT HUA THA. MUJHE IS KA USE KARNA SO PLZ 15 FEB SEND MY ADDRESS.
MY CONTACT NO - [protected], [protected]
Is the fake guys ? any use ?
TRY TO HOLD ON WITH KUNJU OF KUBER YOU WILL GET BACK UR 4000
mujhe iske bare mai jyada jankari chahiye plz mujhe iske RS. & delivary charges kitna hai garntee kya hai
Dear Kuber Kunji producers,
I am loosing billions of ruppees in stock market because of my bad time due to others jelousy or eye, exactly same as you advertised. I can pay you billions of ruppees or dollars if you can give me correct share market movements. Please come forward with healthy business and there are several ways to make money legally without any problem.
If I wear kuber kunji, can I take back all my lost money from stock market? I promise to pay all how much you want in billions of ruppees or dollars.
please reply to my email - [protected]@gmail.com
Alex
hi alex, .
Are you determined to work from 9am to 3:30 pm or are you a part time trader.I am finding few ways..
i brought your product Kuber kunji in the date of 16 jan 2011 but still now i am not ger any good message or i am not progress in my busness also i do all the nessaray thing which is mentain in your kunji box or also do all the mentdary thing which is mentain according to the tv adds but i am not stusisfied with your product and i lost my money to invest ur product one more time i just send a mail for complain before 2 mnths ago but still now i am not get any rosponse from your side.
My name is jagadish chandra das
Address :- Chakulia Dist :- East singhbhum jharkhand And my mobile number is [protected] and pin code is 832301 i purches ur product in the dated of 16 jan 2011 plz gave some response in my contct number or email address which is [protected]@gmal.com