[Resolved]  Gucci fashion and designing co.UK, london — verification of company

I recieved a job from this company in Uk as marketing manager so i just want to know about the geneunity of the company because there are several fraud happens this time so i want to fully satisfied.

vipul bansal,

Comments

vinoth kumar,
Even I got an offer for fashion designing. Please let me know the geniunity of this..

Gucci Fashion and Designing Co. UK — Received Job Offer

also recieved a job from this company for the post of Store Manager, so i also want to know about the geneunity of the company because I've heard, there are several fraud happens .so i want to fully satisfied.

contact person of this company is prof. donald johnson, human resourse manager.
Human Resources Manager. Mr. Philips.
Read comments
I also recieved a job from this company for the post of fashion designer, so i also want to know about the geneunity of the company because I've heard, there are several fraud happens .so i want to fully satisfied.

im HARSHA RAVEENDRN,

contact person of this company is prof. donald johnson, human resourse manager.
Human Resources Manager. Mr. Philips.
i have recieved a job offer as a fashion designer at gucci designing co uk.
i had made a call which prompts me to rethink about the genuinity of the company itself as they were very keen on me sending 1500 pounds for the visa proceedings...
please give me reply and advice me as to wt i can do next
i have recieved a job offer as a store manager at gucci designing co uk.
please give me reply and advice me as to wt i can do next
I am also got this mail, so please tell me about this company. This company take 60, 000 rupees for visa sending. They Some form & aggrement signed for me. i want more information for this firm, , , , , , than i was dicide to convience myself for visa, , plz sir give me more information about this company,
i have also received the job offer for the post if Merchandiser.
I just want to know about the geneunity of the company because there are several fraud happens this time so i want to fully satisfied.

Please tell me about this quickly

contact person of this company is prof. donald johnson, human resourse manager

WBR
Ruchir Jain
You all Are . Even i Got the same mail. There is no one who is going to tell about the mail geniunity.
they are asking us to bear all the expenses which they promise to pay us back when we reach there.
no guanrantee. I dont trust them. U should also do the same.

If any of the information given above is good for you feel free to thank me
It is common sense that no company provides jobs without a formal interview...NOT even a small shop guy, forget GUCCI.

Some MF is trying to con people. Please dont beleive such emails.
I recieved a job from this company in Uk as a fashion designer so i just want to know about the geneunity of the company because there are several fraud happens this time so i want to fully satisfied.Please tell me about this quickly

thanks
vipul shende
I also received a mail about job offer.

I think this is a phoney mail to make money from the public. Yes, many people have been requesting for the authenticity of this message. Though I know about the company quite well being in the luxury segment. This is just a gimmick and we should not fall prey to such stupid mails. Just a strategy by some conman to make money when there is worldwide economic depression.

That's all I can say... as I am flooded with mails daily from various other global organisations like british petroleum, etc. etc.

Take care friends !
I received a job offer as designer from Gucci company UK, but I doubt wheather it is geneuin or not...!!! If any one has any clue please let me know.

contact person of this company is prof. donald johnson, human resourse manager.

Gucci Fashion Designing co., UK — to check the authenticity of the offer got from GUcci fashions

I have received a mail in the name of Gucci Fashion Designing co., UK for the post of Store Manager,

Would request you to pls check the authenticity of the below person and his contact details, who claims himself as an HR associate for Gucci Fashions.

Please let us know whether this is an original mail from Gucci or scam.

The contact name given is Prof .Donald Johnson.
Prof. Donald Johnson
HUMAN RESOURCES EXECUTIVE,
GUCCI FASHION & DESIGNERS U.K
UNITED KINGDOM
TEL: (00)+[protected], +[protected]
FAX:[protected]

Pls let us have yr reply immediately in order to move further.

Thanks for your kind co-operation
Syed Ghouse mohiuddin
PH : [protected]
I too received a mail from the company for the post ov marketing manager, even i received the soft copy ov the Job Offer Appointment Letter. as i been asked for further to visit Travel Expert for processing the VISA, but has been asked for a amt ov Rs 85500/-.

As a lot many fraud cases are gng in the market i wann confirm it pls help me i[censored] can

the letter is been signed by Prof: Donald Johnson Human Resorces Executive
I recieved a soft copy job offer from this company for the post of marketing manager. So, I want know the geneunity of the company because I've read & heard of several fraud happens same cases like this.

Rondy
I got a job offer as Fashion Designer from the Gucci company, London. Just want to know the geneunity of the company bcoz there are lots of cyber fraud in the news. Pls inform me as soon as possible.

Contact person of the company is Prof Donald Johnson, Human Resource Executive.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other