[Resolved]  Guruprasad Bhandar Gas Agency Aundh Road Pune/New Cylinder — Not getting new cylinder and dealer is forcing to take gas stove along with connection

I applied for new cylinder, first they are forcing me to take gas stove along with connection.

Secondly they are asking for time of more than two months.

When a person apply for new cylinder means he has got a new home or family. hence he is in dire need of new connection.
Unnecessarily delaying it causes problem.

Comments

I got the excellent and supportive service from the owner of the agency when i was struglling for getting the connection. I have been transferd from other place to moshi pune. I had contacted to HP, Bharat gas agency but they simply denied to give the connection on that time Guruprasd agency has issued me the connection within 5 minutes.
Yes. These guys are lazy towards their work. I would say cease their Indane dealership. Very careless attitude. They never deliver cylinders in time.
Unfortunetly, all LPG dealers including HP, BP, and Indane are having bad attitude. They are cheaters and always urge consumers to take their low grade quality Gas stove along with cylinder connection. Who are they to force a customer to by a product? This is against human rights. Pitty that these things are still taking place in India. A**holes.
Guruprasad Indane Gas -- is the worst gas dealer in the world. They are very unprofessional, and donot know how to handle customers. First of all no one ever picks the phone, and if you are lucky enough they will pick the phone after 50-60 tries and will speak in a tone as if they are doing a favor by picking our call. They dont have even baisc etiquettes to greet the customer, very unprofessional. The worst part is they will never deliver things on time - they have listed a number for automated gas booking[protected] which is, in my knowledge, the biggest joke in the country. I have booked my gas at least 20 times through the service but have never received the refil, every time I have to go to their shop at Khadki which is around 20 Kms from my place to book the gas. Someone please take notice of these complaints and please take actions to lessen our sufferings. They should be striped off their dealership and should be punished for their acts.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other