[Resolved]  Gwalior Developement Authority — No allotment of plot

I have booked a plot 10 yrs back with GDA in shatabdipuram area in gwalior<MP>.I m in army and at that time I was posted in Maharashtra. That's why I was not able to visit GDA regularly but paid all the installments on time (I have reciepts).Later due to the non-availablity of the plot of requisite area it kept the allotement suspended. And now they are claiming that they didn't have land and asking to take the deposited money back with intrest at the older rates, which is very - very less than the new land rates.
Kindley suggest the proper solution at the earliest.
Thank you..

Comments

i want to plot sq ft 1000 to 1500
i want to one plot 800 sq ft
i want to one plot sq ft 800 to 1200
i want to buy a 800 1200sq plot in gwalior
I am a serving defence personel working in Indian Air Force.In 1996 GDA launch plots scheme for defence personnel in shadabadipurammyphase -III application no is 0426I was submitted all the installment and I have done lot of corresponds by hands because from 1996 to 2000 I was in posted strength of gwalior AF Station.I asked 40 mtr wide road plot or corner plot but gda could not alloted because they wanted bribe which i have refuse that neither I takes bribenor gives.In In Nov 2000 I received a letter fro gda that your plot size is increased and you have been alloted F-153 vide your letter No-SL/GDA/PLOT/2000/3825 dated 02 Nov 2000 that time I was posted to Hyderabad.As per your above mentione letter desire I was send money through dd Rs 15495 DD No-222159 dated[protected] through regd post . after that I have not received anything from GDA. Now I am Posted strength of Pune and likely to be retired and I want to construct my house your requested that kindly give possession for my plot so that I can construct my home. I was deposit all the Installment well in time. my current residential address is as follows:
TEJENDRA SINGH, SMQ-121/D, NEW PROJECT, AIR FORCE STATION LOHEGAON, PUNE-411032.
tHANKS
I have also take Plot in Gwalior Shatabdipuram Phase III. That i have registered. My plot no. F-146. i am not getting any response from GDA, Gwalior. Please advise us what action i should have to taken.
Best regards,