[Resolved]  H.H. Biotech Pvt. Ltd, — Awareness informative feed back letter to your Fraudulent one month industrial training in your renowned Biotech Park Camus by H.H. Biotech Pvt. Ltd.

To
Consumer Forum

Subject - Awareness informative feed back letter to your Fraudulent one month industrial training in your renowned Biotech Park Camus by H.H. Biotech Pvt. Ltd.

Respected Sir
I would like to inform u that one of the industry that is H.H. Biotech Pvt. Ltd. In your Biotech Park Campus are just misguiding the student in the name of industrial training Camp as we was also being the victim of that. They had given in their prospectus that they will cover the most of the topics of the biotech & will improve their practical Knowledge as well. But they did not follow up their Prospectus, they provided nothing in the one month training, they did not provide even any one of the instruments of the biotech to the student of handle or operate, So that the student could have not been able to improve their technical Skills. We went there with high hopes from my native place but in returned we gain nothing.
So we decided to make you aware of this type industry which is only making money by use of the name of such a renowned Biotech Park. We would be very happy i[censored] will draw attention an my views. What I am trying to make u aware.

Thanking U

Informative Copies to
1. DBT, Govt. of India
2. Consumer Forum Service Center.
3. Biotech park Lucknow.

Regarding
All Students. Acknowledged with HOD.
Complaint comments  16 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

i completely agree with the complaint. such companies should not be promoted. they only demoralise students and extract money from them.
lodge complain with UGC and AICTE also.
they also have a branch in agra with the name harihar biotech. they abuse their employees and is the most sick company i have ever seen in my life, looters
i do agree with the comments.
not only this they misguide the students but can u imagine they they had paid rs.4600 (in agra) to a biotech engineer, , which they earlier said that they would be giving it in lucknow.
i think the author should directly contact to DBT, Government of India, New Delhi through Email / Fax / Tel as by just putting this on website will not affect anything. the complaint towards such matters be made in authentic way. I advise author to directly lodge this complaint to DBT, New Delhi. Their fax no. and telephone number are available on DBT website. However, they can also contact U.P. Government for making complaints.
they really are fraud they do not provide a sound training and just avail certificates to the students without doing any serious work
This complaint is completely baseless, without disclosing the name, technical background and details. Our competitors are promoting the insidious cheap campaign through private websites and other similar methods to malign our image and reputation. Few people (without disclosing their full identity) are attempting to keep issue alive so that all the competition (which they think so) is completely blocked.

Being a Corporate Manager at HhBio I am herein officially commenting on this private blog.
HhBio started its operations at Biotech Park in March 2008 and that same year in May, it offered its first one-month industrial training program to few biotech students on non-profit basis to promote biological science among students. Visit http://www.hariharbio.com/foundation.html
Being a foundation work, 2 students got 500/ per month scholarship through this program; Pooja Jain, B.Sc. Biotech II year ITM Universe Gwalior & Kriti Srivastava, B.Sc. Biotech I year, Boston College, and further two students (Shubhangi Saxena/Pooja Gupta) were selected and joined the company in Aug 2008. This first camp was so popular that this year, May 2009 some 500 students apply for the same and we successfully conducted with few selected students.

Hh Biotechnologies Pvt Ltd (part of HhBio group) is one of the fastest growing biotech company of North India with key area of focus in Cancer Research and Plant Biotechnology (visit www.hhbiotech.com) and such cheap methods for simply defaming should be discouraged. I humbly request students who get benefited from this program to just post their comments on this blog. In any further clarification one may contact me at [protected] or mail me [protected]@hhbiotech.com Also, through foundation we had provided a unique HhBio Student’s ID to assist students in biotechnology after training sessions also. So one may provide that ID who had posted this complaint
I totally agree with students that Hh is an money minting company started with the intention of making money. They aint no better and should be barred from admitting students.
respected sir,
I am shilpy shuvam student of m.sc. bioinformatics 3rd sem of banasthali university, rajasthan
sir i want to do six month project training in bioinformatics from your institute. please sir reply soon.
email:shilpy.[protected]@gmail.com
thanking you.
I totally disagree with this, i hv done my six month project training from here and i am totally satisfied.Those who have given the negative comments on this are just misguiding the students and defaming the company's name.So i suggest the intrested students to join Hh biotech and should not believe to such fake things.
I feel these are the comments written by the student those who were not able to qualify the Job internship programme offered by them. But i would like to say its the place for those who really want to do real science rather then just becoming technician and then land no where.

If you really dare to do science reall science with full dedication then once visit to that place and decide on your one.

Meenakshi
The purpose of this blog is to make students aware about training frauds done by harihar biotech, this company is run by 2 frauds amit gupta and mayank.
I attended job internship program 2010, they are the real frauds they use to commit high packages initially then after completion of program do not hire students.
I would like to request all the students that beware of these kinds of training program.

please write your experience about trainings at harihar biotech, it will help students to save their life and money in future.

plz write ur comments
Guys, Please be careful befre you join HH [protected]@Lucknow/Agra. This company is run by Mr. Amit Gupta, Mr. Mayank and Mrs. Akansha Sharma (wife of Mr. Amit Gupta). They are fraud and making inocent students fool. They are just making money and in reply they are not providing any kind of training.
And most interesting thing is that Mr. Mayank is putting wrong info on the blog to prove these inocent students wrong. This guy is completely fake. My brothers and sisters I am not asking you to believe in me but this is my humble request to please enquire about this company before you join this company for any training program. You can follow below options to extract real information about HH Biotech:
(1)Meet the students who have already gone through this training in last session.
(2) Get the name of college/university from HH Biotech itself and visit the college, meet the students to know their reality.
But truth is truth and that is they are just fraud. Please don't join HH Biotech.
Comments above by Arp
it sinha and lakshmi_shri are fake and i m 200% sure that these comments are entered by fake Mayank only. No one can be satisfied. these guys must land in prision.
Mr. Mayank aka Mr. Fake, please stop making innocent pu
blic fool. this money u wouldn't be able digest. just come out of it and start providing training which is really useful for the students.
Same happened with me.