h p gas cylinder delivery — harrasment of hp customers by M/S talkar distributors in porvorim Goa

Dear Mam/Sir
Iam Mrs vaishali kurdikar whic has recently transferred our H.P connection to M/s Talkar agencies in porvorim Goa, but for last 4 months we are being able to get the cylinder filled only twice.As we both husband and wife are working and the said dealer is a nuisance in manageing the supplies.Neither the ey take orders on the tephone and if we go to book the cylinder in their office it closes at 5.30pm and the they ask the customers to collect the cylinders from their godown whch is somewhere 10.0km away from the office.First of all booking a cylinders takes a month and then collect it by making several trips to their godown as most of the time it remains closed.we are really harrasses by this dealer .Please ensure that some worthy dealer is appointed and ensure cancellation of this said Talkar agencies and emergency grounds. If required i shall send you by courrier the signatory of the customers who are being harrassed this way by this dealer by registered AD PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE POSTAL ADDRESS WHERE I SHOULD BE SENDING THIS .

Comments

I live in Porvorim and for the past 3 times, everytime I book a cylinder with HP gas agency in porvorim, they tell me it will take 4-5 days to deliver and there is no sign of the gas.Since me and my husband are away at work, I have to call them several times, everytime i get the same answer.now It has been more than a month i have booked my gas, and i have made at least 10 phonecalls to them. still there is no sign of the gas.i request the concerned authorities to please look into this. This is really causing a lot of inconvenience.
If you are palnning a signature campaign, please let me know as I also would like to join it. Talkars (and so also Kavlekar's) gas delivery vehicles are not seen on roads. Talkars just do not home-deliver the gas cylinder to their customers. Their phone is not reachable most of the time and when reached their standard reply is that the gas will be delivered in the evening or morning, which never happens. When you go to their shop near Pundalik Nagar, you can see many customers with their complains that their cylinders are not delivered for weeks together. The persons in the shop expect and ask consumers to collect their gas from their godown near Kadamba bus depot. Probably they are using registered consumers gas for improper purpose.
I am trying to get new connection for last 8 days. I visited the office of Talkar Gas Sercice for 4 times. Customer service is very very bad.

Santosh Rane

h p gas cylinder delivery - harrasment of hp customers by M/S talkar distributors in porvorim Goa

Company:h p gas cylinder delivery