[Resolved]  H.R. Construction Pvt Ltd — Salary withdrawal

The PF Commissioner
Regional Office
New Delhi

Subject: PF Deduction but no submission in respective account

I want to draw your attention toward befooling activities of one of a construction company wherein I worked for more than 2 years and my part of PF was deducted from my salary, challan was submitted but no further activities were done to channelise contribution to individual account. This was one of the reasons that my salary of Rs 1.25 lakhs was hold. Name of the company is M/s H.R. Construction (P) Ltd. Though itz registered office of Company is at Divyansh Business Centre, Dr. Punna Lal Road, Daliganj, Lucknow, Uttarpradesh, but it is also fake as no as such office is there but a PCO is there who delivers all correspondence to the Managing Director, Mr Rashid Khan. Mobile No- +91 [protected]. B1/1, Near Tisco Hospital, Joda, Dist-Keonjhar, Orissa (temporary Address)

This company has been presently working with TISCO Ltd. This company has been awarded job of Iron Ore Crushing, Peripheral road strengthening at Joda, Keonjhar, Orissa, Several Other works have also been awarded at Sukinda Mines area, Jajpur, Orissa
PF registration No is EPF/SRO/LKO/COV/UP35881
My request is that kindly look into it and instruct concerned department so that our due payment is given to us and PF amount could be withdrawn
There are at least 20 -25 persons are whose salary have been hold and PF is not withdrawn
Every on will be highly thankful to you. We are writing you because we don’t have any Appointment letter not any thing to assure labour department letter that we worked under him. But while registration our name were mentioned in PF form. That’s why we feel this as weapon to fight against him.

Yours faithfully