[Resolved]  Hapag Lloyd Global Services — PF not credited

Hello

I had applied to my pf before 10 months but still my amount has not been credited to my account. Could you please tell me the status of my PF. My pf account number - MH/BAN/46614/760.

Comments

I have a got a interim reply from my compay "Hapag Lloyd Global Services" stating my account details provided initially was incorrect so filled in a new form with correct details. Hope to receive the PF soon.
It is always advisable to provide correct information in the PF form while submitting as the forms are always filled by the concerned exiting employee for correctness, especially when the credit is given directly to the bank account provided by the employee. All these delays and confusion would have been avoided if only the bank details are provided correctly.

Its not an interim reply from Hapag-Lloyd Global Services but a permanent solution initiated by the Company keeping in mind the interest and benefit due for the individual; even though the primary responsibility of the Organization ends on submitting the duly filled form with required details to the PF Organization.

Learning: Please provide correct details in the PF Form and check with concerned for any clarification prior to submission for timely settlement.
I agree Erroneously the account number provided in my PF form was wrong but i dont agree with you saying responsibilty of organisation ends on submitting the form. For an employee, the contact until we receive the PF is the organisation in which the employee has served. According to my knowledge PF office will not intimate anything to the employees only the organisation will be intimated by the PF office about the errors or mistakes done in the form. Anyway i have got a solution for my PF amount.

Thanks a lot.