[Resolved]  Hardik Gas Agency (Indane Gas) Sec.11, Gandhinagar (Guj.) — Not supplying the booking gas cylinder

Dear Sir / Madam,
I am a LPG (Indane Gas) consumer no.5547 at Hardik Gas Agency(Tel.[protected],[protected], Sec.11, Gandhinagar (Guj.).I booked for a cylinder after more than 45 days, with a very trouble over telphone, because it is always getting busy or ringing.After 10 days, again i reminder for my booking, they assured me to send the cylinder urgently, but they didn't send.Again i visited their office personely, but it is the same assurance only.I have no word to say them.I harrassed only.Sir, You can understand the problem.Is it a blackmarketing? or short supply, i donot know, but we are suffering.I have lot of expectations on your quick action regarding this matter.
Thanking You !
Prakash K Patel - Mo.[protected]
Consumer No.005547
Gandhinagar (Guj.)

Comments

am a LPG (Indane Gas) consumer..I booked for a cylinder after more than 45 days, with a very trouble over telphone, because it is always getting busy or ringing.After 10 days, again i reminder for my booking, they assured me to send the cylinder urgently, but they didn't send.Again i visited their office personely, but it is the same assurance only.I have no word to say them.I harrassed only.Sir, You can understand the problem.Is it a blackmarketing? or short supply, i donot know, but we are suffering.I have lot of expectations on your quick action regarding this matter.
Thanking You !
this is not correct hardik gass agency is fully responcible for his services, and has customer delight... provide best customer services
I agree with Patel Bhai, as i am also suffering due to poor and bad service by Hardik Gas Agency which is located in Megh Malhar complex in Sec-11 (Tel.[protected],[protected]. Even i have booked cylinder for refill about 15 days ago. But still it is not delivered.

And when we call to office, their people do not answer properly and say 'you will get it today'..or 'we will give in 4-5 days'. This is really pathetic service. And when we say that we will personally collect the cylinder..they say 'do not come to godown as we do not have cylinder'...I wonder whether this Hardik Gas Agency is seriously interested to run this agency...better they should start something else. This is really a poor quality service.

this bad service by this agency should be brought to the notice of Indane Gas management.
I am also fedup with the hardik gas agency. I don't know to whom will i complaint and whether there is any solution for it other than changing agency?
my name is dhanjibhai patel & my consumer no. 132865 i get thise conetion 1year ago wene i get new conection They tell me the silinder is send to your adders but they not send at my adders
I am staying at gandhinagar only i have also the same dealer, hardik gas sector 11, i am also facing the same problem, i have booked the cylender before more than one month and still not getting the cylender . i daily called and also personlly met with the agency persion but not getting the proper response . i think we need to seriosly file a case against this type of agency as they may be direlctly selling the cylender with high prise .

Complaint categoryCategory: Other