[Resolved]  Hari Ashirwad Co-op Housing Society — Nuisance carried out by members causing inconvenience or annoyance to members vide Bye-law

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sub : Nuisance carried out by members causing inconvenience or annoyance to members vide Bye-law
No 50(a) of the Bye-laws of the Co-operative housing society Limited.

I m a member of the society residing on the topmost floor in Flat 402 of A wing, with great regret compelled to bring in writing to your kind information that every individual has a right to live in a peaceful environment. The very basis of this right is disregarded and overlooked in the premises of our Hari Ashirwad Co-op Housing Society.

1. Time and again consistently for the last few years we have been gently requesting the society committee to stop the commotion and disturbance caused by the unauthorized stomping and tramping on the terrace. The terrace has been illicitly used as a playing ground by children and grown-ups alike causing annoyance and anger thereby disturbing our mental peace. The treading on the terrace has also resulted in the tube-light in the false ceiling of our hall to crack and fall down. This is a clear-cut violation of the clause 50(a) of the bye-laws. Our repeated requests have fallen on deaf ears of the committee’s of the bye-gone era have turned a blind eye.

2. Despite the clear-cut provisions of this rule, residents of the society Mrs Lal (Flat B-401) and Mrs Verma (Flat B-404) are thoughtfully provoking and motivating the children & grown-ups to play on the terrace to inflict more harm and damage to our peaceful existence. When my wife Mrs Shama Deepak Modgekar, complained about the disturbance the two said members in a very indecent fashion went on to the extent of threatening / assault which is a cognizable offence under IPC 506 (Punishment for criminal intimidation). This incidence can be proved by witnesses. In my absence my family’s security & well-being has become a cause of serious concern because of these acts of compulsion.

Depressed & dejected by the indifferent attitude of the society committee I had no other option but to apprise the below mentioned authorities about the lack of sympathy shown to our family. I hereby request you to take up the matter without fail on the last point 9 of the agenda of the AGM on 26th July 2009 to find a permanent solution, failing which I will be prompted to further escalate the issue with the concerned authorities.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I agree with the said onwer of Flat no 402.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other