[Resolved]  Hattrick Filling Station.Khasra no 14 Gurgaon Faridabad Road.Distt. Faridabad — Cheating by petrol station M/S.Hatrick Filling Station.Faridabad -Gurgaon Road .Distt Faridabad

Today at 8.45 AM I went to get petrol for my car Hyundai Ascent to M/S.Hatrick Filling Station Kharsa no 14 Gurgaon Faridabad Road.Distt. Faridabad.I asked the petrol pump boy to fill the petrol of Rs.1500. The petrol pump boy showed me Zero before starting but did not showed the meter after filling instead he reset it.When I asked why you have not shown the meter after filling he said falsely that he has told me.I told him that I was standing out of car for this only & you have reset the meter.
Suddenly all the petol boys gathered & misbehaving with me.I asked the to give me the tel. no of owner they all told that they do not have.I tried to see the boards having the no displayed anywhere but it was not at all displayed.The refused to give the any no of Manager,Owner.I asked for the complaint book they refused.
So,I had no choice but to pay whatever they asked as they were threatening & abusing.
This is a serious case of cheating & misbehaviour in daytime.What could have happened if it was night ?
My Bill no is 11226 dated 2/1/10.

Matter may be considered as very very serious.
D.Bhatnagar