[Resolved]  Hcl Notebook B30 C2D [Sr. No. 4084Ax418043, Product Code Ax0B3008, Warranty Card No.. 10420146 — Faulty/Defective Keypad, Slow Speed, NO AFTER SALES SERVICE AT ALL

KINDLY READ THE SERIES OF FOLLOWING EMAIL COMMUNICATION WITH HCL LEAPTOP DEALER AS WELL AS HCL CUSTOMER CARE ITSELF TO JUST KNOW HOW CHEAP THESE PEOPLE ARE.I AM TERRIBLY DISAPPOINTED WITH HCL COMPUTERS.

On Thu, 11/6/09, V. Mohan <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: V. Mohan <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: Fw: It Seems Clearly that YOU DO NOT CARE FOR ME!!
To: [protected]@hcl.in
Date: Thursday, 11 June, 2009, 12:05 AM

--- On Fri, 5/6/09, V. Mohan <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: V. Mohan <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: It Seems Clearly that YOU DO NOT CARE FOR ME!!
To: [protected]@hcl.in
Date: Friday, 5 June, 2009, 8:47 AM

KINDLY BE REMINDED THAT I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT MY LAPTOP SINCE VERY LONG (SO MUCH SO THAT ITS WARRANTY PERIOD IS ABOUT TO BE OVER), BUT NO ONE HAS RESOLVED MY COMPLAINT SO FAR.

ITS VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTING.

IF MY COMPLAINT IS NOT RESOLVED TIMELY & SATISFACTORILY I PROMISE THAT I WILL NEVER EVER PURCHASE OR RECOMMEND ANYONE ANY PRODUCT OF HCL IN MY LIFE AGAIN

THANKS FOR GIVING ME GREAT FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE.

--- On Thu, 14/5/09, V. Mohan <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: V. Mohan <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: 5th Reminder KINDLY ACT & RESPOND!! Fwd: Fw: PLEASE SAVE ME FROM AFTER SALES HERASSMENT
To: "We Care 4 U" <[protected]@hcl.in>
Date: Thursday, 14 May, 2009, 12:29 AM

Dear Madam,

Greetings!!

I am really disappointed to state that nobody has contacted me so far, contrary to your assurance which you expressed in your following letter.

Kindly do the needful timely & effectively.

Vinay Mohan
+91-[protected], +91-[protected],[protected]

--- On Mon, 20/4/09, We Care 4 U <[protected]@hcl.in> wrote:

From: We Care 4 U <[protected]@hcl.in>
To: "'V. Mohan'" <[protected]@yahoo.com>
Date: Monday, 20 April, 2009, 4:09 PM

Thank you for contacting HCL Support.

We have received your 1st mail not reminder,

We have forwarded your complaint to our concerned division, and they contact you very shortly.

Thanks & Regards,

Sunita

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

From: V. Mohan [mailto:[protected]@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 9:18 PM
To: [protected]@parshantcomputers.com; [protected]@gmail.com; [protected]@hcl.in
Cc: Vinay
Subject: Fwd: 5th Reminder KINDLY ACT & RESPOND!! Fwd: Fw: PLEASE SAVE ME FROM AFTER SALES HERASSMENT

--- On Sat, 14/3/09, V Mohan <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

From: V Mohan <[protected]@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: 4thd Reminder KINDLY ACT & RESPOND!! Fwd: Fw: PLEASE SAVE ME FROM AFTER SALES HERASSMENT
Date: Saturday, 14 March, 2009, 4:20 PM

Date: Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 8:23 PM
Subject: Fwd: 3rd Reminder KINDLY ACT & RESPOND!! Fwd: Fw: PLEASE SAVE ME FROM AFTER SALES HERASSMENT

Dear Mr. Rohit,

Greetings!!

You are requested again to do the needful in my following case.

I have again clarified the whole situation to you when you called me up on 21Feb09 evening (~ 8:00 pm) when you promised to get back to me soon for further discussions on the subject. I am still waiting for your phone call followed by a favourable action to resolve the faults in my laptop viz.

broken left arrow key &
slow/interrupted(hanging) functioning of the laptop
You may speak to me on any of my following contact numbers-

Land Line:[protected]

Mobiles: +91-[protected], +91-[protected], +91-[protected]

Looking forward to hearing soon from you.

Vinay Mohan

Date: Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 7:48 PM

Subject: 2nd Reminder KINDLY RESPOND!! Fwd: Fw: PLEASE SAVE ME FROM AFTER SALES HERASSMENT

Date: Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 7:07 PM

Subject: Fw: PLEASE SAVE ME FROM AFTER SALES HERASSMENT

To: Vinay1 <[protected]@gmail.com>

--- On Thu, 12/2/09, V. Mohan <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Fw: PLEASE SAVE ME FROM AFTER SALES HERASSMENT

Cc: [protected]@hcl.in

Date: Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 10:29 AM

Resending after correcting recipient's email address.

--- On Wed, 11/2/09, V. Mohan <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Prashant Computers,

Shop No. 6, Kesar Complex,

Malhar Road, Ludhiana .

[protected],[protected],

Kind Attn: Mr. Rohit Sahni (+91-[protected], +91-[protected])

Greetings!!

I purchased from you, a HCL Notebook B30 C2D [Sr.No. 4084AX418043, Product Code AX0B3008, Warranty Card No..[protected]scanned copy of warranty card attached)] on 16th June 2008 on cash payment of Rs. 32, 800 (scanned copy of invoice attached). The machine's warranty card covers it with warranty upto 15th June 2009.

As you were being repeatedly conveyed that this machine was not only working slow/"hanging" but its "left arrow key" was also loose since beginning. You helped me out then to resolve the former problem by re-placing the initially installed Windows Vista with Windows XP SP2, on 12th November 2008, when my wife & I again visited your showroom. However the problem of loose "left arrow key" got worse that day, when your technician Mr.Vicky +91-[protected] (in the presence of Mr. Rishabh +91-[protected], my wife, you, me & few others), accidentally broke the key while trying to rectify the same. Upon complaining on this damage, the key was temporarily glued & we were convincingly conveyed that there was nothing to worry; we must continue working with this temporarily glued "left arrow key" & if this key malfunctions again within warranty period, I may visit to any HCL Laptop Service Center and this problem shall be permanently resolved by replacing the whole keypad free of cost. The key, got loose again soon therefore on 12th January 2008, my wife & I carried my laptop for rectification to HCL Laptop Service Center Lucknow, the city where I have shifted myself owing to some personal reasons. We conveyed the problems of our laptop to Mr. Aalekh Jaiswal[protected]Reception) & Mr. Prakash Narain Srivastava +91-[protected] (Center Head). It was easily understood at the service centre that the "key" was broken earlier, was irreparable and the only solution to this problem was to replace the whole keypad with a new one. But it came to us as a shocking surprise when we were told that the keypad would not be replaced free of cost because we have broken the key and hence the warranty can not cover keypad replacement. We narrated all the related facts about this "key" issue but they rejected our plea to replace the keypad on the above mentioned grounds.. They also did not accept you as authorized to repair/rectify the laptop's hardware in my case. If this is true then you were supposed to have clarified this to me before allowing your technician to deal with my laptop's hardware.

I am very much disappointed by the whole episode of after sales harassment & from all the above mentioned facts, I have concluded that the manufacturer (HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD.)

is not believing that his product was faulty,
that his dealer (PRASHANT COMPUTERS) took the then correct initiative of solving customer's problem with only helping intentions (however he could not do so unfortunately),
that the customer's complaint is genuine &
that the customer's satisfaction must be given preference over debating on who will officially solve the customer's problem - the manufacturer or the dealer?

It is being humbly requested to your good self to kindly look into the matter & do the needful so that my laptop's keypad is replaced with a new one either at your expense or at the expense of the manufacturer and that it shall function properly from all technical viewpoints also (i.e. w.r.t. working speed/"hanging" etc.). Kindly remember that a customer must not suffer because of no fault of his own.

Looking forward to hearing soon from you.

Thanks & regards,

Vinay Mohan (Now residing in Lucknow )

+91-[protected]

Comments

I have an HC p28 Pdc laptop and i have got just before two or three monthand now i have problem wit its battery which is providing just 1 hr backup and ope of its spekar which does not work at all... and the button to start the laptop has also got some problem my laptop's dvd writer also do not read some of the dvd's...
dear madom,
can i know has hcl me p3857 a bluetooth device inbuilt?
dear sir,
i'd purchased a notebook of hcl in janshedpur, , jharkhand.few days later speaker of my notebook is not working.now i'm in nagpur.i'd gone to service center of nagpur they asked me to get the number from hcl help line number.then they will look my notebook.i'd called the help ilne number but it say that number does not exist,
please suggest me waht to do.

thanks and ragards