[Resolved]  HDFC Bank- Bank & Credit card department — Mistaken Identity

I was puzzled to find my salary blocked.I went down to our finance team(I work for Aviva or the call centre WNS at KUndanahalli) they were as puzzled as I was on calling the bank, Preeti said it was because I had taken a credit card with HDFC.
I was a bit embarresed in front of my colleagues but knew that I had never taken a credit card from them ever.

I went to the bank ITPL branch, there the Manager MS Sreedevi said it was a 100% match and I would have to go to the Credit card division on the old airport road.

I went there and asked them to show me the credit card reciepts they refused saying they dont have it all the information I asked for was denied like as if it was classified.
Neetu Sharma made the mistake of saying I have seen many frauds like you, where in I lost my cool after venting out my frustration four guys got into the cabin and started to command me.

When they finally showed me the card details its in my Twin brothers name.I spoke to them showing them the mistake they refused saying we are one and the same and that they have never seen a fraud of this magnitude.
I asked them to call the bank at ITPL as they will find out that there were two o[censored]s with savings accounts with HDFC but they refused I called the bank the next day and they said they will send out a mail to the CC division.I called the cc Division today and Neetu tells me that she forgot my mobile number or lost it.So she took the number again and said the Fraud and legal team will give me a call.
I have Kids fees to pay, Rent to pay, Money needs to be sent to my Mom in Law who is dependant on the little support and With all this that I have done to help them including telling them that I could bring my brother to their office if they want to clarify their mistake.

Its pointless they talk to you like as if you are criminal I dont know what to do Its coming to a stage where I will have to stage a dharna in the bank at ITPL as MS Sreedevi has forgotten the fact that I have been with the bank from 2003 she calmly tells me the cc department is responsible speak to them

I am really angry and disappointed

I need some advice