[Resolved]  HDFC Bank CR CARD HEALTH PLUS — NON RECEIPT OF STATEMENTS

To 23 Dec 07
The Manager
HDFC Cr Cards

Sub:- NON RECEIPT OF STATEMENTS

I S Lavanyalekha Cr Card No [protected] states that I didn’t received any statements from Jan 07 even though conforming with CCE few months I made payments within the due date period it is not possible every month spare my valuable time to calling CC ,verify my account due’s for payment it is duty of HDFC bank to ensure whether the statements are reaching to customer in time or not , Even no single reminder / Mobile alert call received from HDFC bank for payment about Cr Card account it is unable to make my payments in time without my Credit Card Statements.

I request your high office to verify the delay of my statements and send all my non received statements to my MAIL ID ( [protected]@yahoo.com) or Call my Mobile No [protected] to clear my dues in time .

The delay will award me defaulter

Comments

To 23 Dec 07
The Manager
HDFC Cr Cards

Sub:- NON RECEIPT OF STATEMENTS

The delay will award me defaulter
To,

The Branch Manager
HDFC BANK

Myself is Mr. Gurvinder Singh and My A/c No. is [protected]. Please modify my previous contact no. as well as given by me i.e. [protected]. I hope it will be convenient and enough for your customer care support.

awaiting your reply on my phone or email id i.e. given below.

[protected]@gmail.com
HDFC Bank Health Plus Credit Card bungled and messed up!

Mediclaim card holders left stranded without insurance cover suddenly!

The following information will help many HDFC Bank account-holders who have been using the bank’s Health Plus Credit Card for many years since its introduction in 2003. The Bank has suddenly announced that they are withdrawing the mediclaim facility offered as part of the above credit card without assigning any reason and in my case, they have done this after deducting the premium and are now surreptitiously trying to refund the same after many months. This has put us in hardship as renewal is not possible as the previous policy has lapsed and fresh enrolment is fraught with issues of age (above 60 disqualifications! When I enrolled, I was 55!), existing diseases (which would now become pre-existing disease), and fresh medical examination. I am fighting this unilateral and arbitrary action of HDFC Bank and I can be contacted for more details at [protected]@gmail.com or[protected]

S.Ramu