[Resolved]  HDFC Bank Ltd /Home loan — Home Loan

Dear Sir/Madam
I have applied for Home Loan in HDFC adajan Brunch for A new flat in Kolkata .I received a mobile massage from HDFC Ltd on 28.05.2008 "Happy to inform you that HDFC has approved a loan of Rs.1250000.Offer letter being sent. Contact us at[protected], 2772259."
My file no was given to me over phone[protected].
During my discussion with HDFC executive I clearly mentioned that I need loan of Rs.1250000 and papers of the property will be 1250000 only. The registration charge of appx. Rs.75000 will be paid by me.
I submitted Xerox copy of property related documents on 22.05.08, ie before my loan get sanctioned. For almost 10 days after my loan got sanctioned and after repeated request to expedite the procedure HDFC asked me to submit Search report.Then again after 2 days they asked me to submit Vendor A/C no in its letter head, I deposited the same.
HDFC did not issue any receipt of any document. On 03.06.08 Mr.Simit Desai of HDFC informed me that Mr.Amit Roy of Kolkata Brunch will send the clearance on 04.06.2008 .And on 08.06.2008 I will get the cheque .On 08.062008 Mr. Simit Desai simply told me that he did not receive any mail from Mr.Amit Roy .
On 10.06.08 they verbally told me that I will get at most 85% of loan amount of 1250000.
Mr.Simit Desai of HDFC Surat Still waiting for confirmation.
Till today HDFC bank did not confirm me the if that document in sufficient, if I will get at least Rs.1200000.
They just mentally harassed me by not giving proper information, by misguiding me, by giving me wrong Information and by delaying the loan disbursement.
I want to register a complaint against HDFC surat Ltd.

During this period I came in contact with following person and I am blaming all the person for misguiding me.
1. Mr.Simit Desai Resident manager (contact no[protected]/2772259)
2. Mr.Amit Roy (contact no [protected])
3. Mr.Diban (contact no [protected])
4. Mr.Sanjay Nikalwala Sales officer (contact no [protected])

I still need the Rs 1200000 to buy the flat and I request you to look into the matter.

Thanks and Regards,
Surat –Gujarat 395009
Mobile [protected]
Dated 11.06.2008
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

i fully agree with u...hdfc is a nonsense