[Resolved]  Hello Tunes — Airtel is bloody money sucker!

I had subscribed Airtel hello tunes...with a request for Michael Jackson, Dangerous...and they had bloody put sum stupid South Indian remixed half tamil and half and half i dont know what...and when called up for costumer care they have these long endless press 1, 2, , , 3, , , , 4...555...1000000...!

and finally when you reach the song information category, they give the no, which you called up to set the hello tune...ahhhhh...**####!

I suggest to go to Airtel costumer care and then get it done..or give the money to sum beggar.

" I HATE AIRTEL"

Comments

Hello Tunes — airtel not keeping up

i have been using airtel for the past 6 years. airtel had the best hello tunes.they used to update the latest song pretty well.but for the past 2 years they have gone back .all other telecommunication have gone up, i think airtel can still make up and keep up the customer satisfaction.
Vishak
kotthabangarulokan hellotunes only bsnl
Dear Customer,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. We are restricted by the absence of your contact details. Please write to us at [protected]@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

We assure you that we are committed to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.

Sakshi Walia
Airtel Customer Service Team
My caller tunes is in malayalam, i need to change that, i am not able to call 121, as this is protected by a password, please change my caller tune to tamil, kannada. Please do this as early as possible.

Complaint categoryCategory: Employees