[Resolved]  Hero Honda Glammour Motorcycle — NOC

sub ;- Non issue of NOC for Two Wheeler.

I am getting loan from your bank on 5-9-2007, and i was cleared the loan amount with EMI of RS 2104 / PER MONTH, the vehicle No is DL 6S AA 3177. i am cleared the loan by bank EC from Punjab National Bank, but i am not received NOC from your bank. Loan is financed by centurian bank of punjab limited, please issue the NOC as early as possible.

Sanjeev Kumar
Mobile No. [protected]

Comments

I HAVE PURCHASED A HERO HONDA GLAMOUR MOTORCYCLE FROM METRO MOTORS, RITHALA, DELHI ON 13.3.2009 AND WAS PROMISED THAT MY REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE WILL BE GIVEN IN A MONTH ALSO I HAVE APPLIED FOR A PASSPORT PROGRAMME BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THEM AFTER A PERIOD OF TWO MONTHS AND WHEN CONTACTED THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE IS A SHORTAGE OF CARDS IN TRANSPORT AUTHORITY BUT I CONTACTED REGIONAL TRANSPORT AUTHORITY THEY SAID THERE IS NO SUCH SHORTAGE OF R.C. CARDS MOREOVER I AM SURE THAT THE ABOVE DEALER IS NOT AN AUTHORISED DEALER OF HERO HONDA BECOS THE SERVICES OF THEM ARE NOT UPTO THE MARK AND THEY ARE HARRASING THE CUSTOMERS BY NOT GIVING THE SATISFACTORY ANSWER TO ANY QUERY THE STAFF IS ILLITERATE AND ILLMANNERED.
You are absolutely right because i am facing same problem here and i got nothing no passports no RC nothing.
Did they provided anything to you?
Brother you can contact to the customer relationship officer at hero honda north zone!!
I'll contact to them if they delay anything.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other