[Resolved]  hero hondA/CBZ extreme — Poor Service and defective piece of machine

purchased Hero Honda CBZ Extreme on July 1st . There was some noise in the engine. It took me a week to convince the dealer ( Ess Aay Agencies ) that the bike had some problem . Eventually he was convinced and I got my bke replaced. However, the 2nd bike which I got again had problem in the break drums and after a week I realised that the handle was not correct. Handle is still not right. On managers advice I got it checked in the service center. They rectified the problem and the very next day again I had the same problem. Again I got it done by the service center and again there was noise in the rear break drums. I am not at all satisfied with the Bike. Ess aay agencies on Faiz Road have once again given me a defected piece of machine... And I dont know what to do.. I am very disappointed with the service center of Hero Honda Ess Aay agencies...I wish there was something called good customer service in HERO HONDA ... And I wish someone from Hero Honda company read this and atleast think about whats happeneing in the service stations which they have provided to the unprofessional Agencies.
I took the intiative to write this. I am sure there are many more people suffering who dont take any initiatives..
Rahul Kumar

Hamare Desh ki Customer service aur system mein God only knows kab kuch thoda sa bhi change hoga.. There is no palce for Common people...

Complaint categoryCategory: Other