[Resolved]  herohonda cbz xtreme — clutch plates

clutch plates
respected sir/madam,

i, shaik mahmood purchased a herohonda cbz xtreme from a show room of herohonda with a great joy and happiness on 16.03.09.but sir/madam my happiness did not last for many days.It was just 3 rd servicing i came to know that my clutch plates are to be replaced.Thats not the issue sir please see carefully my 3 rd servicing is on 04.07.09 and i came to know the defect by my friend on 05.07.09 that my clutch plates are doing some noice sir. Here you can see that the difference between the servicing and the defect came into light is not more than one day.Now you can see the working of the servicing staff they did the servicing and didnot get the defect .I read the instructions in the manual that in the servicing process they have to inspect the clutch plates and adjust them in required in page 30 of herohonda cbz's owner manual.Ok i went to the show room and had a talk with them in this matter.They are refusing to change the clutch plates on behalf of the company.They asked me Rs 1500 for the change.

Atlast they agree to see into the matter.After two days they called me and gave the bike with replaced clutch plates charging me Rs 900.so please look into matter and please do the need ful.I think you can understand the pain how one can feel after spending nearly Rs 70000 and getting this type of defective products.

Show room name C P REDDY AUTOMOBILES (RAJAHMUNDRY) (A.P)

My name SHAIK MAHMOOD

Mobile number [protected] and [protected]

thanking you,

shaik mahmood

Comments

hero homda cbz — cluch plates

worst service of the hero honda service as well as company .i bought the cbz it was less than 3 months the complaint came i went to the sevice centre but they are refusing to change the clutch plates. please give some guidess so that i can get the plates replaced.you can feel how we feel after soending 70, 000 rs for a bike and getting harrasement of this type .so please hero honda stop producing bikes and thnk of selling rotten fish or do some other business.
Dear, althought your complaint is about 3 months old but I wanna bump it up. I have also purchased hero honda passion plus on january 1, 2007. After about 1 month of purchase both side panels (on which passion plus is written) were cracked near the mounting screw (big rounded cup headed screw visible on the panel). It was the craftsmanship fault. They have wrongly mounted the mounting of the screw. As the bike was new and it's shock absorbers were still hard so the whole shock went to these panels due to to wrong mounting. I asked the dealer in Ambala City (Associated Automobile) to replace those panels but he refused saying that it is a plastic part. I told him that it is not my fault and these panels have broken on their own but still he refused and keep fooling me to come next day or next week. He would say that their engineer will come and see it but I never met their service engineer. I sent a fax of whole story to Hero Honda Headquarter in Delhi and in return I didn't get a better response than the aforementioned dealer.

After that I had to purchase those panels from the market for a sum of 1650/- rupees. From that day, I started hate hero honda. This bike has other discrepancies also. It's clutch system is not good. Some time clutch will fully engage and some time it will not fully engage as the engine will be thrusting full power and bike will be running slower. If I decelerate the bike the clutch will immediately disengage and after that I feel a jerk if increase the speed again. I know that this is the problem with clutch engagement.

I don't recommend this company. I still feel sad today for not purchasing Honda Bike (and not this hero honda [censored]).
hello respected sir/mam
this is SHANKER SINGH BISHT.i purchased ny CBZ-xtreme in 29-jul-2009 from HERO HONDA SHOWROOM AT RISHIKESH.In 28-jan-2010 my clutch plates damaged in dehradun.i did not understand that what i had to do.then i went t HERO HONDA SHOWROOM AT DEHRADUN.then i repaired my bike and i had pay 1600 Rs.i feel so unhappy to purchase this bike because my bike has not completed a year only and my clutch plates are gone..
Dear All,

I am a Automobile enthusiest who owns a bike from hero honda CBZ Extreme 2007 model (My 9th two wheeler). The problem is not of the bike, but the problem is of the service centers or the people who take care of the servicing wing. My bike was really doing good until i went to service my bike in Sai Motors Blore. They did the fork servicing and they even changed the spring of the front suspension, but the oil from the left fork started leakin and i again went to the service center and asked them to rectify it. They changed it and it happened twice and again the same day the oil from the left fork started leaking. Finally they could not help me out with the problem. Since i changed my residence far away from the service center i could not lialise with them and had to get the vehicle rectified in some local mechanics. My concern is the people from the authorised service centers who are trained from hero honda cannot rectify or cannot help me out. So I strongly feel that the problem is not with the bike but with the trained mechanics from hero honda who spoiled my bike. I finaly have come to a conclusion to sell my bike instead and never buy a bike from hero honda.
I had purchased a hero Honda Vechicle No MH 13-BE 0384 (Super Splendor) registered on[protected] at solapur, Maharastra fully cash paid . while issuing the vechicle the following parts were missing in the vechicle which are mentioned belowed:
1. Cock Cover
2. Tool Kit
3. First Aid
4.Starter problem(Button starter)
The following parts are missing but the supervisor as given in writing but till date they are not taking any care and issuing the materials .And till now I had visited at least 05 times in te showroom. but they are answering that tommorrow nex day also getting same reply.
So I request you to take necessary action against at the earliest . I hope that you will do the needful for the customer happiness.

the mobile no of the superwisor [protected] (Chavan)
office No[protected]