[Resolved]  Hertz India- Kolkata- Car rnetal company — Responsible service provided to senior citizens for Airport pick up.

This is regarding the worthless service provided by a reputed car rental compnay like Hertz. I booked a cab for picking up my parents from kolkata airport, returning from Hyderabad, India on 21st Nov,2009 by indigo Flight - 6E 355 at 21.45 pm. Car booking ID : COR1510927

Booking and other details are given below.

That night, the chauffer was not present there to pick them up from the Exit gate of airport with a name plate in his hand. Everytime I called that chauffer from Hyderabad and i was informed that he is there to pick up them. But he only called my parents just informing thee car number and to find that out. They were aged persons and everytime i told the concerned person (Rikta) that they should be picked up properly from the exit gate of airport. But the organization did not bother about the same and that night my parents were in great troublee for the same and they were just made to thier way to home with help from local police.

I contacted hertz kolkata center regarding the same and the clarification for the same. Everytime I was informed that I will be contacted soon from their managment team. Rikta informed me that her manager will be contacting me on 23-Nov-2009. But nothing has happned and that's why I am sending this mail to all the reated mail ids. If i don't receive any clarification regarding the same within today.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am a regular user and every time found the service very much better then other car rentals.