[Resolved]  HI-MARK CONSULTANCY — fraud consultancy

I RECEIVED MAIL FROM HI-MARK CONSULTANCY DATED 3rd DEC.THEY TOLD ME THAT I WAS SELECTED IN THEIR SELECTION CRITERIA THEY ASKED ME RS-550 DD IN THEIR NAME WHICH IS PAYABLE IN COIMBATORE . WHICH IS REGISTERED UNDER GOVERNMENT OF TAMIL NADU INDIA REGD.NO.20060269/CBE .
AS I HAD ALREADY SEND THE DD BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY RESPONSE.

KINDLY TAKE SOME STRONG ACTION AGAINST THEM SO, THAT THEY CAN'T ANY MORE PEOPLE.

Comments

RECEIVED MAIL FROM HI-MARK CONSULTANCY DATED 13 jan.THEY TOLD ME THAT I WAS SELECTED IN THEIR SELECTION CRITERIA THEY ASKED ME RS-550 DD IN THEIR NAME WHICH IS PAYABLE IN COIMBATORE . WHICH IS REGISTERED UNDER GOVERNMENT OF TAMIL NADU INDIA REGD.NO.20060269/CBE .
AS I HAD ALREADY SEND THE DD BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY RESPONSE
i have send 550 Rs. throw DD (syndicate bank) in favour of HI Mark company . but i have not any response of it in order to seek placement in company or job.
please do some strong action against them. so the candidate will not be cheated by the company.
I have same mail in my inbox. they have asking to pay Rs500/- dd in the favour of Hi-mark.
Note following cares while doing any money transactions-
1) If they have specified particular job name for your qualification.
2) Contact on the phone numbers provided there.
3) Search for details of company on internet or other forms.
4) Number of posts they are recruiting for.
5) If possible try to meet them at their office.
etc.
i received mail from himark dated 9 sep.they told me that you are selected and in their selection criteria they asked me rs 550 DD in their name which is payable in coimbatore which is registered under govt of tamil nadu Regd no.20060269/cbe
HIIIIIIIIII...I RECEIVED A MAIL FROM HI-MARK CONSULTANCY DATED 30th March.THEY TOLD ME THAT I WAS SELECTED IN THEIR SELECTION CRITERIA THEY ASKED ME RS-550 DD IN THEIR NAME WHICH IS PAYABLE IN COIMBATORE . WHICH IS REGISTERED UNDER GOVERNMENT OF TAMIL NADU INDIA REGD.NO.20060269/CBE .
AS I HAD ALREADY SEND THE DD BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY RESPONSE & I CALLED THEM AGAIN BUT THEY TOLD ME I NEED TO SENT AGAIN RS.1000/ DEMAND DRAFT FOR APPOINTMENT LETTER BUT TILL NOW I DIDN'T GET ANY RESULT.PLEASE DO SOME STRONG ACTION AGAINST THIS COMPANYYYYYYYY
IS THERE ANY PROCEDURE TO GET MY MONEY BACK????
NO JOB PLACEMENTS, NOTHING...JUST CHEATER
HI I RECIEVED MAIL FROM THE HI MARK SAYING THAT I WAS QUALIFIED FOR GETTING THE JOB IN MNC SO PLS SEND THE 550 DD IN FAVOUR OF HIMARK..LAST DATE WAS 21/1/2011. I thought to visit website before take dd...NOW I COME TO KNOW THAT IT WAS A FROUD...THAK U FRIENDS FOR GINEN A FEDBACK...HOPE UR MONEY WILL BE COME BACK
TIMES JOB.COM TYPE JOB PORTALS ARE PROMOTING THESE FAKE CUNSULTACY WITHOUT KNOWING THEIR BACKGROUND. I HAVE RECIVED AN OFFER FROM THE SAME CUNSULTACY THORUGH TIMES JOB.COM. IT IS OFFERING A CIVIL DIPLOMA ENGINEER WITH ONLY 2YR EXP ( THOUGH IM A MECH ENGINEER) MINIMUM RS.15.3 LACS. IN INDIATHIS IS TOTAL FAKE. AND TIMES JOB IS THE WORST JOB PORTAL. THEY DONT EVEN STUDY THE BACKGROUND OF JOB SEEKERS AND SEND ANY TYPE OF JOB TO ANY ONE. IT SHOULD LEARN SOMETING FROM NAUKRI.COM.
thanx for ur messages, i have received the same mail..
THANKS FOR THSI REVEIW I GOT THE SAME HITEK CONSULTANCY CALL WITH THE HELP OF YOUR COMPLAINT I SAVED MY SELF FROM THIS FRAUD PEOPLE

Complaint categoryCategory: Other