[Resolved]  HMP (Hyundai Motor Plaza) — Commitment for salary

On 21/10/2009 I went to HMP for an interview, there I spoke to the Manager Joseph he comfirmed me the salary of Rs 12k in hand he said go at RO and meet Mr Rajesh But unfortunately he was not there but his senior Mr. Shreedharan was there, he said that he can offer the salary of 10k only as a gross salary that too not looking at my bio data but on family background, Does Mr Shreedharan gives a appointment letter after looking at Family background or on work experience?
I spoke to Mr. Joseph thrice on 21/10/2009 that weather I am appointed with 12k in hand he said yes, but after speaking to shreedharn on 24/10/2009 I again spoke to Mr Joseph and I said the you promised that you will give me 12k in hand so why you are offering me 10k as a gross salary he said I will contact you 15 minutes but he did not replied me I keep on trying full day to get in touch with him, but no reply.
When I went I spoke to him personally on 26/10/2009 he said that he spoke to Regional office also he can offer only 10k as gross salary and said thank you( you can leave).
During an interview I also spoke to Mr. Lee, he said that "be the man of your own words".........
Mr Lee please look into the matter and reply If possible.

Ravindra Nishad.