[Resolved]  Honda Activa Chennai — Poor Service Procedure

I own an honda activa for about yr. booked from kunhondas adayar chennai .I have completed three free services. When i give for fourth service they say we need to book it prior for servicing. For the past three service, there was no booking and they booked the vechile on spot.

When some procedures are changed kindly intimate to customers. I find somehow that no intimation is been raised from this service center. People here are also very rude in handling customers queries.

Branch manager who is incharge of this service center needs to intervene and take action accordingly.

People out there speak as if we are jobless and they are very busy servicing. treat every customers equally, all have bought the vechile on their own money. U have not given it free of cost.

The methodology of servicing is also very poor. Never attend to the complaints told. they just clean the vechile and give it.

Whoever higher authorities, please ensure that your dealers, have proper customer satisfaction. its not just the sales as your target to do.
Complaint comments  8 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

This is true. Honda servicing is very bad in chennai.
Yes very poor service at Chennai. There was service station at Alwarthirunagar and now it is closed. there is no nearby service station is available for the people who stays at Valasarawakkam, Porur, Virugambakkam, saligramam areas. Honda management should look in to this and area wise service station study is a must.
very poor service in honda activa sellers- especially chennai delare - adyar branch are very lethargic in delivering my pre booked honda activa bike i booked by 3 of may 2009, still now the aren't yet to deliver my bike - 15 of aug 2009. and the way they respond to us is very much harsh, i[censored] you management peoples are not going to take action against them i will definetly take action against honda company legaly, this is for sure, dont take this as hocks mail. i am sure. first try to respect u r customers. very poor customer services
Getting Honda active serviced from KUN is a herculean task. You can see poor customers standing in front of KUN service station early morning to do service booking in Vadapalani just like beggars. They take a maximum of 40 vehicles per day simply ignoring the quantum of sales thereby causing lot of hardships to their customers. If they can not provide good quality service for existing customers with current service station it is better to increase service station or slow down the sale of new vehicles.
send a mail to http://www.honda2wheelersindia.com/contact.asp for any complaints
world worst service center where u know ? pl ask 1 year baby that imm. told adyar kun hundai .please all the staff and head of the department in kun hundai show room at adyar .pl.note i[censored] r work there and spoil the show room name very badly dont do that i tell one idea for all . pl take one plate and all are sit in the temple out side, and peg the devotees . pl dont do that because all of them spoil the begers name also .
This is to inform you that i am a customer of Honda Motors Pvt.Ltd.under the Dealer of Vinayak Honda (Guwahati). My Two wheeler Registration no is AS01AG2966 & Chassi No is :- ME4JF083B88199633,
Eng No:- JF08E5231076
Colour :- M blue.

In the Date of 04th August I servicing my scooter in Vinayak. After servicing now i feel in sudden situation self not works properly & in the morning time when i kick for start then it tooks more time to start. Whereas in the latest servicing period they already change my Battery, 22535-KPL-902 weight set clutch, 90912-KPL-900 Bearing Ball Radi6201U, 21395-KRPL-901 oil seal 27*42*7, 06430-KWP-900 shoe set brake, Oil Change, 64203-KPL-900 Moul FR Center CO Etc.
I Totally paid 3100.00 Rs. for that.
Now my issue is that why suddenly self not working ? May be it's their mistake or they had not properly check my Scooter.Washing quality is very poor. Therefore I request you kindly resolved my issue, Please do the need ful.
Ajoy Kumar Deka

I OWN AN ACTIVA WHICH IS MUCH LOVABLE TO ALL OF OUR FAMILY MEMBER, SO WE KEEP IT VERY CLEAN & SPOT LESS.
BUT WHEN I WENT FOR 1ST SERVICING JUST AFTER 15 DAYS OF PURCHASED TO

VINAYAK HONDA, GUWAHATI,

I FOUND A SMALL SCRACH IN FRONT MUDGUARD WHICH I ACTUALLY SAW NEXT DAY OF 1ST SERVICING.

AFTER 3 MONTH I AGAIN WENT FOR 2ND SERVICING & THIS TIME I FOUND AGAIN 2 SCRACHES IN RIGHT HAND SIDE BODY, NOW I REPORTED TO THE SERVICE MANAGER REGARDING THIS MATTER BUT HE HAS NOT TAKEN ANY ACTION JUST BLAMMING TO EACH OTHER.

MY QUESTION IS THAT WE PURCHASE ONE SCOOTER/CAR WHATEVER WITH OUR HARDCORE EARNING MONEY & A LOTS OF EMOTION IS RELATED WITH THAT VEHICLE/SCOOTER, BUT IF THE SAID DEALER HAS PLAYING WITH OUR EMOTION & MONEY AND NOT GIVING PROPER RESPONSE JUST AFTER SALES THEN WHAT IS OUR ALTERNATIVE WAY KEEPING OUR MONEY & EMOTION INTACT.

[protected]@gmail.com